Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes!!! I love rose eyeshadow, so when I got this palette for my birthday two years ago, I flipped! It is seriously GORGEOUS. I'm not an eyeshadow pro, so this palette has helped me play with colors that I normally wouldn't buy and experiment with new looks! Even without a lid primer, the shadows stay on for most of the day (and really stick when you do use primer!). Also, the brush that comes with it is really nice for both blending and packing the shadow onto your lids.

Why I wouldn't buy again: usually there are only 1-2 colors incorporated into my application each time, and as with any palette, there are certain shades that I tend to gravitate more towards than others. For that reason (and the price), I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but hunt for the specific eyeshadow colors that I liked and buy those individually.

One small critique: I wish there were more matte colors in the palette. The sparkles are SO pretty, but I get much more use out of the matte shades because they are more professional/work appropriate!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite out of all the Naked palettes, just because i love the rosy tones of the shades. I wouldn't buy it again, because it is really expensive, and I found that the shimmers aren't as pigmented as I'd like. They swatch well, but I have to wet my brush to get them to show up. But they o blend really well and last long; the brush that comes with it is high quality, too.

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

I love the pinky tones in this palette! I am fair skinned with light blue eyes and cool undertones. These shade compliment my coloring nicely. The brush is "ok" it will do the job in a pinch, and I have successfully applied a full eye with just the included brush because my eye brushes were packed in my suitcase on a trip. But it's not the best for blending.

The colours are pigmented, but I do wish the metallics were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to use a wet brush to get a good foil. With ABH modern renaissance palette I never need to wet my brush. All in all you can achieve a great deal of looks day and night with this palette and the pink tones make it stand out from my other two naked palettes (1 & 2)

I seriously DO NOT recommend this palette for several reasons: I first liked it because it was nice at the beginning, but after a while I realized that its not worth it at all, it only has 3 matte shadows (which I think should have defenetly more) and I use only like 6 of them. With only two crease colors I think its not a palette to take anywhere because I would defenetly need more! PROS: • nice colors •nice packaging •mirror •the price tag for 12 colors is fine •the brush is usable (even if I dont use it for the eye, but sometimes nose contouring) CONS: •too little matte shades for the crease •the dark shimmery shades are very simmilar --> I dont use them at all • always need another palette ALL IN ALL: if you are a beginner I think its a nice palette to start, but even then I would recommmend the too faced ones or the morphe ones, becuase morphe is more affortable and the too faced ones have more mattes

on 9/10/2016 12:43:00 PM

This is the palette that got me to actually love makeup. I never really learned how to apply any sort of cosmetic product until my late twenties, and I started with a lot of drugstore products that yielded results ranging from "slightly unsatisfying" to "terrible to the point of giving me death anxiety over my seemingly ultra-rapid aging." After becoming nearly convinced that me and makeup would never get along, I snagged a secondhand Naked3 palette just to try out something a little more high end and suddenly realized that there were actually substances in the world that, when applied to my dumb face, would make me more attractive.

This stuff goes on in solid stark colors, blends wonderfully, and lasts forever. While the rose/gold tones in it might not work for everybody, they look awesome on me and there are plenty of neutrals with which to play around. I experiment with some combination of shades from this thing virtually everyday now, and I couldn't be happier with my life... at least all the parts of my life somehow relating to eye shadow.

on 6/17/2016 2:38:00 PM

For me this was just not worth the hype. This was my very first Urban Decay purchase AND my very first expensive eye shadow palette purchase. Yes, the colors are gorgeous, but I found myself only really using three, possibly four shades, and they really did not show up very well on me at all. I will say that I watched ALOT of Youtube eyeshadow tutorials on this pallette, and almost all of the tutorials used the same three or four shades from the pallette (limit and nooner being two of them.) A few of the shades were quite glittery and had a lot of fallout. Before I gave up on this (and gave to my 14 year old makeup-obsessed daughter), I really tried to make this work, but after finding myself consistently choosing my Tarte and L'oreal palettes over this, I gave it to my daughter. I did keep the brush though, because I did like it.