Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

pink neutrals? omg so pretty I could not wait to get my hands on this palette the shades are amazing as always from urban decay. I love the black shade with the red sparkle, I like to wear as eyeliner. but the thing that makes me sad as this palette is that if not done properly, it is way easy to look like pink-eye and nobody wants that you have to really take your time to apply and carefully select the colors,u cannot just slap on and go

Out of all of the Urban Decay palettes I have and tried, I hate this one. Which is a shame, because I love rosy gold shades and find the shadows chalky and hard to work with because all the looks are the same I try to make no matter the shadow combinations I try. I will use this up, but I will not repurchase. I will buy Blushing Nudes by Maybelline if I want a similar look and feel for eyeshadow. The quality of Urban Decay is usually unmatched, maybe I got a dud palette.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!! I would purchase it again

on 5/26/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This palette is often recommended in UK press so I had high hopes. It is reasonable value with a good colour choice. However, I do not like the texture. The shadows crumble easily , feel cheap and harsh and make my eyes itch.The colours are rather unsubtle, most being too sparkly when worn. The tin box has a very cheap feel, like a child's paintbox. Probably they are being ironic but the shadows are too inferior for that to work!
I will steer clear of Urban decay in future.

3 mattes (Strange, Limit, Nooner), 6 satin/shimmers, and 2 glitters
Shades include: Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver microglitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal microsparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin), Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red microsparkle)

Trick from Naked 3 is similar to Chopper from Naked 2. Trick is a bit more pink.
Nooner, Tease, and Buck are all great medium brown (matte) crease shades.
Mugshot is a beautiful dark shimmery metallic taupe. YDK is a medium bronze metallic shimmer, and Sidecar is the lightest of the 3 shimmery shades. They're not exact dupes, but I found them to be a bit similar, except for the degree of darkness of course.
Darkside, Snake Bite, and Hustle all look like a medium brown shimmer. With a closer look, Darkside leans slightly taupe compared to the other two shades. Snake Bite and Hustle are very similar. A medium/dark bronze shimmer.
Busted and Darkhorse are deep brown shimmers. Darkhorse leans a bit plum. Blackheart is a very deep brown, bordering black. This shade has the most shimmery finish with plum sparkles

on 6/30/2014 10:30:00 PM

I wanted to love this. I was so excited when they announced the release of this and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The first quarter of the palette seems to blend in my with my skin even after applying primer and a base! The shade called "Dust" is nothing more than a glittery dusty mess. The darker shades are the ones I would find to be the nicest out of the palette but Blackheart seems to be kind of cheap to me with the glitter in it. The texture and consistency of these eyeshadows even feel different from its predecessors. There feels like there's a film over these shadows that you have to get pass before you see a quality change. Overall a huge disappointment and totally not worth the recent price change to $54.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I reallyyyyy love Urban decay Naked 3. Because i got a natural beautifully crease n highlight for my eyes. And also i love the packaging too

on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM

I wanted to love this palette, the colors are so pretty! Big problem, they don't show up on my eyelids even when used wet! Only show up on my blonde blue eyed friend, otherwise, I looked like I had allergies, my eyelids in reddish, pink very faint. Extreme fallout on a few of the colors, it was ridiculous, and those didn't even show up! They should have named this the "Blonde Blue Eyed Only Naked Palette"

-Very beautiful color selection.
-Can be used EVERYDAY
- slight shimmer
- very good for the price
(will last you awhile)
- a stable for every girl :D

It's not EXTREMELY pigmented but these colors are meant for a more subtle, natural look :) but there's also this beautiful color "black heart" which is a beautiful color.

I did a whole makeup tutorial using the naked palette 3 for my eyes for a smokey eye look. So if you are curious on the pigmentation or just want to know a nice look using the naked palette 3 , here's my makeup tutorial :D

It's easy for everyone to "love" a product that has gotten so much hype which makes it hard to make a decision whether you really need this product or not. I honestly think this palette IS worth the hype though unlike the "NAKED Basics" palette. There could've been more matte shades in this but it does have a few (good for crease/blending). There is a nice range of light, medium, and dark tones all with a rosy undertone. This palette is versatile meaning you have a good range of everyday to night colors.

If you're thinking of whether this is worth it because you have other palettes from the NAKED line I say go for it. These colors are unlike any I've seen before and it is really different. The quality is great as with practically all of UD shadows. Use a primer and the colors will pop, use fix + or eyedrops to intensify the glitter shades which are not that pigmented. There is NOTHING to NOT like about this palette. It works for all skin shades, if you feel your too tan/dark than use a DIFFERENT BASE/PRIMER. That is the answer to making this palette work for everyone. This is definitely a holy grail palette. GET IT!