Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

pink neutrals? omg so pretty I could not wait to get my hands on this palette the shades are amazing as always from urban decay. I love the black shade with the red sparkle, I like to wear as eyeliner. but the thing that makes me sad as this palette is that if not done properly, it is way easy to look like pink-eye and nobody wants that you have to really take your time to apply and carefully select the colors,u cannot just slap on and go

on 11/25/2015 12:06:00 AM

I love this palette and love the pretty rose/blush shades. It very different colour wise to the other 2 naked palettes, but honestly if you have the 3 palettes, you can do endless looks.

As in my other reviews of UD Naked palettes, the quality is top notch and the eyeshadows have such longevity, high pigment and are amazing to blend out. I feel my best eyeshadow looks are when i do my makeup with UD.

I also love all the packaging, So easy to take when travelling. I have seen the smoked palette, but its a little too dark for me so i'll just stick to naked 1,2,3.

on 5/26/2015 12:19:00 PM

First of all, the colors in this palette are unique and gorgeous.It has a great array of finishes and a nice balance of highlight and transitional shades. Plus, it comes with a full size dual ended brush that is actually good quality! Also, you're getting a whopping 15.6 grams of product.

Perhaps I've become a bit spoiled with my Tom Ford and Estee Lauder Pure Color Sculpting shadows, but the texture of these is not the greatest, quite grainy for a product at this pricepoint. There is considerable fallout, especially with the darker shades.

Considering Urban Decay's reputation as an "edgy" cosmetics brand I would've expected quite a bit more pigment from these. It's average at best. I also find they don't blend as well as I think they should. They don't last well at all unless I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Without it, I get 6 hours tops. With the primer it goes up to almost 10 (but frankly, Primer Potion could probably make Dollar Store eyeshadow last for 10 hours! Great stuff!). Also, if you want the shadow shade in the pan to look the same on your eye, you'll need that primer again!

It pains me to give this such a low rating because the colors are absoultely gorgeous and I do use it when I have the time and patience. Unfortunately, formula wise there are far, far better options out there.

3 mattes (Strange, Limit, Nooner), 6 satin/shimmers, and 2 glitters
Shades include: Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin), Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (light pinky-peach satin), Limit (light dusty rose matte), Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver microglitter), Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal microsparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer), Factory (pinky-brown satin), Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift), Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin), Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red microsparkle)

Trick from Naked 3 is similar to Chopper from Naked 2. Trick is a bit more pink.
Nooner, Tease, and Buck are all great medium brown (matte) crease shades.
Mugshot is a beautiful dark shimmery metallic taupe. YDK is a medium bronze metallic shimmer, and Sidecar is the lightest of the 3 shimmery shades. They're not exact dupes, but I found them to be a bit similar, except for the degree of darkness of course.
Darkside, Snake Bite, and Hustle all look like a medium brown shimmer. With a closer look, Darkside leans slightly taupe compared to the other two shades. Snake Bite and Hustle are very similar. A medium/dark bronze shimmer.
Busted and Darkhorse are deep brown shimmers. Darkhorse leans a bit plum. Blackheart is a very deep brown, bordering black. This shade has the most shimmery finish with plum sparkles

on 6/30/2014 10:30:00 PM

I wanted to love this. I was so excited when they announced the release of this and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The first quarter of the palette seems to blend in my with my skin even after applying primer and a base! The shade called "Dust" is nothing more than a glittery dusty mess. The darker shades are the ones I would find to be the nicest out of the palette but Blackheart seems to be kind of cheap to me with the glitter in it. The texture and consistency of these eyeshadows even feel different from its predecessors. There feels like there's a film over these shadows that you have to get pass before you see a quality change. Overall a huge disappointment and totally not worth the recent price change to $54.

on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM

I wanted to love this palette, the colors are so pretty! Big problem, they don't show up on my eyelids even when used wet! Only show up on my blonde blue eyed friend, otherwise, I looked like I had allergies, my eyelids in reddish, pink very faint. Extreme fallout on a few of the colors, it was ridiculous, and those didn't even show up! They should have named this the "Blonde Blue Eyed Only Naked Palette"

-Very beautiful color selection.
-Can be used EVERYDAY
- slight shimmer
- very good for the price
(will last you awhile)
- a stable for every girl :D

It's not EXTREMELY pigmented but these colors are meant for a more subtle, natural look :) but there's also this beautiful color "black heart" which is a beautiful color.

I did a whole makeup tutorial using the naked palette 3 for my eyes for a smokey eye look. So if you are curious on the pigmentation or just want to know a nice look using the naked palette 3 , here's my makeup tutorial :D

It's easy for everyone to "love" a product that has gotten so much hype which makes it hard to make a decision whether you really need this product or not. I honestly think this palette IS worth the hype though unlike the "NAKED Basics" palette. There could've been more matte shades in this but it does have a few (good for crease/blending). There is a nice range of light, medium, and dark tones all with a rosy undertone. This palette is versatile meaning you have a good range of everyday to night colors.

If you're thinking of whether this is worth it because you have other palettes from the NAKED line I say go for it. These colors are unlike any I've seen before and it is really different. The quality is great as with practically all of UD shadows. Use a primer and the colors will pop, use fix + or eyedrops to intensify the glitter shades which are not that pigmented. There is NOTHING to NOT like about this palette. It works for all skin shades, if you feel your too tan/dark than use a DIFFERENT BASE/PRIMER. That is the answer to making this palette work for everyone. This is definitely a holy grail palette. GET IT!

on 3/2/2014 12:39:00 PM

I'm returning. Not enough pigment.

My step daughter bought this for me for my birthday since she always catches me playing with her Naked 1 palette. Initially I was a bit dumbfounded as to create looks using the rose toned colors, but after a while I finally got the hang of it and am able to create awesome looks. So much so she lets me apply looks to her pretty face. The color payoff is excellent (and it better be due to $50 per palette) and I sure I'll have this for a long time