Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

on 10/26/2016 12:14:00 AM

Absolute worst. Colours don't show. No lasting power even when used with their primer. Absolute waste

on 5/30/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette after hearing so many positive things about it. It came with an interesting, but surprisingly heavy case. It also came with four samples of Urban Decay's primer potion (original, Eden, Sin, and anti-aging.) The brush the palette comes with is also good. The colors on the palette are beautiful, so I had high hopes. I was very disappointed. Not a single one of the colors is pigmented enough to really show up on my eyelids. At best, they create a "I'm not wearing makeup" look, which is definitely what I was not going for. The mattes in this palette seem to fare better than the shimmering eye shadows. The shadows also leave a lot of fallout. I tried to apply with another brush only to have the same issues. I would not recommend this palette at all, as it did not work well at all and cost a whopping $54.

on 5/4/2016 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is hands down the worst "high end" eyeshadow palette I've ever used. I bought this the day it launched on the Sephora website years ago thanks to a $15 off coupon. The colors just looked so beautiful and pink is my favorite color and I love rose gold. HOWEVER... The pigmentation for this palette lacks so much for the (now) price point of $54. The pinks are pretty in the pan, but look virtually the same, but there is a noticeable difference between Burnout and Nooner though. The glitter shades Have a ton of fallout, but then again, which shade in this palette *didn't* have a ton of fallout? Chalky mess all around. As for the browner shades on the other side of the palette? They all look the same except for Blackheart!!

In fact, Blackheart is the only thing that makes this horrible palette usable! Let's face it, with this palette, your only choices are smokey eye or a you can hardly tell I'm wearing eyeshadow look. I have to mix Blackheart with almost every color I want to use for my crease/outer V in order for it to look like I'm wearing anything. That is really bad. Years later and I still regret buying this. Definetly not brown girl friendly. There's just so much to complain about this palette that I'm better off just making a YouTube video about it!

on 3/9/2016 11:58:00 AM

I hate to do this, but I'm getting to the point where I regret buying UD eyeshadows. This pallet is overpriced & the glitter shades end up having massive fallout. It doesn't matter if they're in this pallet or in the singles. I end up with glitter fallout EVERY SINGLE TIME. I end up looking like I got face-raped by a fairy. I barely reach for this pallet w/out regretting it. I definitely regret buying Naked3, there really aren't any unique shades in it to justify the price & the glitter shades just kill this for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not worth the hype. I bought this and regret it every time I look at it. Of course I use it and try my best to make it work since it was so expensive, but this is the last time I buy Urban Decay. I am always let down. There is so much fallout in this palette and the lighter shades all look similar

on 11/30/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Naked 3 palette today after all the hype and I'm so so dissappointed with it. The colours look amazing in the box but they don't show up on my skin at all. I have hooded eyes and don't do the smokey look! I like a lighter lid and dark corners creases! Only go for this if you like dark colours! I don't recommend this to olive Mediterranean woman. I should of gone for Naked 1. I even asked the assistant which one she recommends and she said Naked 1 or 3. I've touched the colours now so can't return it. I'll try sell it on internet or give as a gift! Get assistant to put it on you before you buy it.

I am so disappointed. I was expecting the most pigmented and lovely eyeshadows, just like in the previous NAKED palettes. It feels like they changed the formula of the eyeshadows, the minute you apply them, they fall down on your under eye area, and leave a big glittery mess. They just don't have the same buttery texture:( It's a shame because I love the colors, beautiful rose golds. All in all, I am very disappointed.