Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite out of all the Naked palettes, just because i love the rosy tones of the shades. I wouldn't buy it again, because it is really expensive, and I found that the shimmers aren't as pigmented as I'd like. They swatch well, but I have to wet my brush to get them to show up. But they o blend really well and last long; the brush that comes with it is high quality, too.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Let me begin by saying that I have Naked1 and Naked2 and love them. And that I like pink eyeshadow!

This was a complete miss for me. Having medium skin, I knew that they were going to take some building up to show, and that's fine. Trick and Dust are complete duds in my opinion. They do look beautiful in the pan, though. The matte shades in this are great and the packaging in wonderful, this the three stars. Even the darkest half would barely show on my and I am really not that tan. I don't feel as though the quality was up to par with the other Naked palettes, pigment and texture wise. I ended up getting rid of this and getting the Lorac Unzipped. So very glad I gave that I gave Lorac a shot for my pink fix. I honk it is a much better alternative to the Naked3.

I consider this a unique palette. The shades are lovely, they are quite pigmented, but you certainly need to use an eyeprimer under them. The biggest drawback is that there are only 2 matte eyeshadows. Some of the shimmery shades are packed with chunks of glitter and I pesonally don't like that. My palette came with some of the pans unglued so they fall all the time. But overall I like it, I can create soft looking, romantic eyelooks with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

I love the pinky tones in this palette! I am fair skinned with light blue eyes and cool undertones. These shade compliment my coloring nicely. The brush is "ok" it will do the job in a pinch, and I have successfully applied a full eye with just the included brush because my eye brushes were packed in my suitcase on a trip. But it's not the best for blending.

The colours are pigmented, but I do wish the metallics were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to use a wet brush to get a good foil. With ABH modern renaissance palette I never need to wet my brush. All in all you can achieve a great deal of looks day and night with this palette and the pink tones make it stand out from my other two naked palettes (1 & 2)

I got this palette as Christmas gift last year, and since then it's really been the only eyeshadow I use. I have green eyes and fair skin that is pretty close to an even split between yellow and pink tones, so it definitely works with my complexion, though I wouldn't say the color selection is my favorite. Sometimes I wish this palette had a better mix of warm and cool tones like the original Naked, or a greater variety of shades, because sometimes I wish there were something other than just mid-range PINK. I also wish there weren't quite so many shimmery shades, because I'm more of a matte type of gal and you would think that there would be some...considering its a "naked" palette.

One thing that really annoys me about this palette is the terrible packaging. Sometimes I have to really work to get my palette to open, which isn't a good feeling because I'd hate for it to fly out of my hands and shatter. Compared to the first two naked palettes, I really feel like this packaging looks cheap.

In terms of the actual use of this makeup, though, I really dig it. It's super pigmented, blends well, and is gentle on my skin, which is important to me because oftentimes even eyeshadow can be irritating to my lids. One important thing to note is that this eyeshadow just isn't going to stay unless you put primer underneath it. I use UD's original primer and it works great, stays on all day and never creases, but if you don't prime your eyeshadow will be gone in an instant. Seriously.

My go-to shades in this palette are "strange" for my browbone (always, for almost any eyeshadow look I do), "limit" for my lid, and "nooner" for my crease, which I find gives me a pretty natural, matte look that really makes my green eyes POP. Sometimes I'll use burnout or trick for my lid if I want a little more understated sparkle, and other times I use mugshot on my crease if I want something a little more dramatic, or I'll apply it to my lid & blend out for a grungier look. I generally stay away from buzz because I find it to look sort of gaudy with my eyes, and also tend to steer clear of blackheart purely because I'm afraid of that shade, but I once used it for a dramatic look I did on my friend and it was gorgeous, which you can see on my page. One the only shadow I truly despise in this palette is "dust." I find that its name perfectly describes what it is, because every time I try to put this on my face, it instantly scatters onto my cheeks. No amount of primer, setting spray, love or money can get that stupid eyeshadow to stick, and therefore I've just stopped using it. It might look pretty, but seriously, its useless.

Overall, I dig this palette, and if you have green eyes and a fair complexion, it would really work for you. Definitely I would recommend giving it a try.

So many people complain about the color "Dust" being a chalky mess. I've found out that using a THIN and even layer gives a really beautiful and sparkly champagne color.
Overall, I believe this palette is worth the money because the colors+packaging are very beautiful and exotic.
Also high-end brands most of the time have more attractive/sturdy packaging, safer/better ingredients, you get the picture.

on 1/4/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

What can I say about this palette that hasn't be written already?

Simply put: it's perfect.

I have fair skin, green eyes, auburn hair and the shades are perfect for me. Shades work for any occasion and so many different looks can be made with this palette I think I'll never tire of it (and that's saying something for a beauty junky like me). I use almost all of the colours so it's not a waste at all. I use it far more than the naked 2 palette.
The staying power of these shadows is amazing. I never used to wear eyeshadow because they would always just end up as a crease on my eyelid. Not so with UD. Even better- if possible- with the free primers it comes with.
Love this palette. One of my all time best beauty buys and no one who wears makeup should be without it.

I love love this palette!! I have the earlier two but this one suits my skin tone the best and the set part is it has both matte and shiny pigments. So it's perfect for a day at work and also for a night out! The brush also is really good and makes the application unite easy. Will definitely buy again!