Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Looks so beautiful but I only ended up liking 1 shade. I found it impossible to do an eye look using only this palette because the colours all blended into one pink shade. It made me look like I had sore eyes or bruised eyes . Black heart was my standout shade (black with red glitter) I've decluttered this and will buy mac beauty marked eye shadow to replace blackout.

This was just a no. Way too expensive and not pigmented at all

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes!!! I love rose eyeshadow, so when I got this palette for my birthday two years ago, I flipped! It is seriously GORGEOUS. I'm not an eyeshadow pro, so this palette has helped me play with colors that I normally wouldn't buy and experiment with new looks! Even without a lid primer, the shadows stay on for most of the day (and really stick when you do use primer!). Also, the brush that comes with it is really nice for both blending and packing the shadow onto your lids.

Why I wouldn't buy again: usually there are only 1-2 colors incorporated into my application each time, and as with any palette, there are certain shades that I tend to gravitate more towards than others. For that reason (and the price), I probably wouldn't buy this palette again, but hunt for the specific eyeshadow colors that I liked and buy those individually.

One small critique: I wish there were more matte colors in the palette. The sparkles are SO pretty, but I get much more use out of the matte shades because they are more professional/work appropriate!

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.