Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

on 7/1/2017 4:01:00 AM

After having the Naked palette 1&2, I decided to get the third. Let me start by saying, Naked 1&2 are BEAUTIFUL, worth every penny. They are buttery, easy to blend, not much fallout, and last all day. This palette, however, goes against all of these pros. I find it has SO much fallout, especially the shades 'dust' 'mugshot' and 'nooner'. They don't blend very well and coat my lashes in eyeshadow. I find them to be quite chalky and apply in clumps and I know this isn't my brushes fault as I invest in high quality brushes! Was disappointed, but the shades are beautiful to say the least :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am fair with blue eyes and I find this palette to be super-flattering. It is a good every day palette that makes neutral looks easy, but it can be smoked up for more dramatic looks as well. Like most other palettes, some of the shades are better than others. Dust is really pretty in the pan, but I find it hard to work with and I think it's the weakest shade in the palette. Liar, Nooner, and Mugshot are the ones that I like the best. The mattes are all very nice and blend well. Urban Decay shadows wear very well on me with a primer, and this is no exception. I also like that this is the first UD Naked palette that doesn't have any repromote shades in it, because IMHO that makes it more worth owning if you already have a large eyeshadow palette collection. The packaging is nice, and the fluffy end of the brush that is included is nice for blending out shadows.

I own all the Nakeds and aside from Smoky, this one is my favourite. While the other two are more for basics, this one is actually something unique, with really nice rose and pink colours. Combined with some of the darker colours in Naked 1, this is nice for day or night. I mostly use it for more romantic soft looks for day and go with Smoky for night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette, it was one of my first expensive palettes. I usually know exactly what look I'm doing when I go to this palette but it also lets me experiment with cooler tones, as I normally wouldn't.

I find all of these colours blend quite easily, but they are more silky than buttery in formula. May take some getting used to if you're used to AnastasiaMR shadows or Tarte, as they have a creamier formula. The downside is that there are only 2 matte crease shades in this palette, which limits the looks you can make. The deeper colours all have slight shimmer to them, so I don't use them in the crease. The deeper colours work very well on the lid near the lashes, however. The pink shimmer colours are very shimmery and glittery, but I find (with the exception of the shade Dust) they all wear well. Dust should be treated the same as loose glitter (sticky base/mixing medium) and then it lasts well.

I find I can get use out of almost all the shades in this palette and I always love the looks I'm able to create.

Looks so beautiful but I only ended up liking 1 shade. I found it impossible to do an eye look using only this palette because the colours all blended into one pink shade. It made me look like I had sore eyes or bruised eyes . Black heart was my standout shade (black with red glitter) I've decluttered this and will buy mac beauty marked eye shadow to replace blackout.

This was just a no. Way too expensive and not pigmented at all

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.