Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/20/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like UD eyeshadows, and I love the neutral tones that flatter my NC25 skin, but I just can't wear eyeshadow with shimmer anymore,and only three of the 12 pans in this palette are matte shades. Lovely colors, but not for me.

on 10/17/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have both Naked and Naked 3. I passed on Naked 2 as the colors weren't quite as good for me as Naked 3. Naked was a gift but I debated on purchasing Naked 3 myself because the price tag is a little high. At the time I purchased this it was $52.00 or $54.00 (I remember exactly which price I paid but I know it was in that range.) at Sephora. Thus the 3 star rating on price.

This pallette has 12 really pretty pinker toned neutral shadows ranging from a buttercream to a mid tone black. There are 3 matte shadows, Strange, Limit, and Nooner. The rest all have shimmer. (Another reviewer has a detailed description of each shadow in her review.)

This pallette works well with my cool toned skin and hazel eyes allowing me to make a number of netural combintions that work for me.

All are rich in color, well pigmenated and very blendable. Though there is shimmer in a number of them I have noted no fallout as with so many UD shadows. And of course, UD comes up with some of the coolest names for their shadows.

This comes in a pretty compact with a mirror and a double ended brush. I absolutlely love the brush. It works really well for shadow application and is a nice addition to this pallette.

Again, this is a pallette that you could easily travel with and no other shadows as the netural color combination are extensive. You can even smoke it out a bit with some of the darker colors.

I would purchase should I ever lose this pallette or use it all up. It is one of my favorites.

on 12/25/2013 9:52:00 PM

I have cut back on products...
but the Naked palettes have intrigued me; being a 'cool toned' complexion,
the first two Naked palettes were not for me. But word of Naked 3 came out,
and I bought it as a Christmas gift for myself.

Pros: the collection of colors is excellent for work, and there are aspects of
this palette that work for evening.
They are age appropriate for the mature woman, and none of the colors
are aging or too obvious.
they formula is easy to use, and blend and mix and match.
It's all rather fun... the way these sets are put together.

Cons: first, these palettes are pricey, but you do get a lot of values.
This collection is hard to find, a cult fave, but worth the trouble.

I approve.

on 12/12/2013 4:56:00 PM

A sucker for eyeshadows and a fan of UD palettes, generally, I find this selection of shadows to be nice for my brown eyes with a good variety of mattes, satins and shimmers. (Not that I will use the shimmers as much ...) The matte pinky browns are really outstanding and I think this palette is one that can stand alone, unlike many others. I think this set of shadows is superior to the Lorac Unzipped palette (which I gave away) in that the color range is better and the type of shadows is more varied. NOT to be confused with my Lorac Pro palette which I LOVE....

I do admit that I find several of the lighter shades not as useable as some of the others - but that is true in almost any palette.

Overall, worth the money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials