Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 44-55
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/30/2017 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted so badly to love this. I have green eyes. The ideal palette. No. The pigment is not great. Shimmers don't stick well. Disappointed.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 12/4/2016 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had a $20 coupon and I had to burn it on something so I chose this. There is no doubt that the shades look beautiful in the container but not so good on me. The quality was not as good as I expected either. If you have tried the Maybelline Blush palette, you see that this falls all over your face. Maybelline's at 1/6 of the price does not do that. Apart being messy, honestly I did not dig the colors. I like Maybelline's much better. Make the long story short, I would spend my money elsewhere.

on 6/17/2016 2:38:00 PM

For me this was just not worth the hype. This was my very first Urban Decay purchase AND my very first expensive eye shadow palette purchase. Yes, the colors are gorgeous, but I found myself only really using three, possibly four shades, and they really did not show up very well on me at all. I will say that I watched ALOT of Youtube eyeshadow tutorials on this pallette, and almost all of the tutorials used the same three or four shades from the pallette (limit and nooner being two of them.) A few of the shades were quite glittery and had a lot of fallout. Before I gave up on this (and gave to my 14 year old makeup-obsessed daughter), I really tried to make this work, but after finding myself consistently choosing my Tarte and L'oreal palettes over this, I gave it to my daughter. I did keep the brush though, because I did like it.

on 4/19/2016 2:29:00 PM

As everyone has already said/knows, the feel of the shadows is great, they blend very well over primer. My one (big) complaint is that the shadows look the same on the eyes. Basically I get two looks - one light and one smoky! The thing that really irks me about this palette is that the colors seem to blend "spontaneously" throughout the day and I always feel like I have a big mono-colored muddy mess at the end of the day. And I use UD primer potion too, so that can't be the issue. Also, for my mid-toned (asian) skin, the pink just doesn't show up. I always feel like I'm wearing browns which is a shame because what attracted me to the palette were the rose tones. I can't fault the palette for the pinks not showing up on my skin, but the migration is really a problem - I get the feeling to make it blend so well they made the shadow have an almost liquid-like quality which mixes within itself over time. But I know I'm in the minority with this problem - just wanted to share my experience. Overall I love UD palettes and buy nearly everyone, just wish this one was more *pink*.

on 3/9/2016 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first palette I've owned that I treasure and look forward to using. I gave away all my other palettes and most of my eye shadows as they are all "blah" after this one.
The quality is dense, creamy, smooth and pigmented and look good though I am a novice at blending.
Where else can you get GREAT MAUVES?
i really admit to buying this palette just to obtain NOONER!
What a crease or transition shadow🙆 Then I fell in love with factory, liar, etc.
We are moving next year and I'm all about paring down. This is just one way I can do that.

on 12/20/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in my 50s and have hazel eyes and the colors in this palette look very good on me and make my eye color pop. I only use the matte and satin shades (I'm too old for the shimmer ones, lol!) and they give me a nice soft romantic look. I especially like the light rosy matte shade and the light pink satin shade. I do a nice soft look with the light pink satin shade on the lid and the light rosy matte shade in the crease (or UD Naked, depending on my mood). The highlighting shades are great when used on the brow bone. I also happen to really like the brush that comes with this palette. The shadows are almost creamy and there's no fallout to speak of. They last all day, although I do use a primer (Clarins or Benefit Stay Don't Stray), which helps. If I want a more dramatic look, I use one of the darker matte shades on the outer third of my eye and this gives me a great look for photos. This is my most used palette. I don't wear shadow on a daily basis, saving it instead for special occasions. I then use a ton of very black mascara to finish off. These colors are great for hazel, blue or brown eyes imo. Although I don't use all the colors, I still think this palette was a great buy. It has unique shades that really work for my eye color. The shadows are very pigmented but not chalky at all. They also blend very easily. This is the only UD palette I own, although I do have several single UD matte shades (the one I use most is Naked). All in all, I definitely recommend this palette and enjoy creating different looks with these colors. It was a very good purchase for me. I'm thinking about buying Naked 2 because I like the consistency of these shadows so much. UD is my favorite eye shadow brand. Sometimes, HE products are not worth the price tag, but in this case, this palette definitely is. The shadows are far superior to anything the drugstore has to offer and the shades are truly extraordinary. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

on 5/26/2015 12:19:00 PM

First of all, the colors in this palette are unique and gorgeous.It has a great array of finishes and a nice balance of highlight and transitional shades. Plus, it comes with a full size dual ended brush that is actually good quality! Also, you're getting a whopping 15.6 grams of product.

Perhaps I've become a bit spoiled with my Tom Ford and Estee Lauder Pure Color Sculpting shadows, but the texture of these is not the greatest, quite grainy for a product at this pricepoint. There is considerable fallout, especially with the darker shades.

Considering Urban Decay's reputation as an "edgy" cosmetics brand I would've expected quite a bit more pigment from these. It's average at best. I also find they don't blend as well as I think they should. They don't last well at all unless I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Without it, I get 6 hours tops. With the primer it goes up to almost 10 (but frankly, Primer Potion could probably make Dollar Store eyeshadow last for 10 hours! Great stuff!). Also, if you want the shadow shade in the pan to look the same on your eye, you'll need that primer again!

It pains me to give this such a low rating because the colors are absoultely gorgeous and I do use it when I have the time and patience. Unfortunately, formula wise there are far, far better options out there.

on 5/26/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This palette is often recommended in UK press so I had high hopes. It is reasonable value with a good colour choice. However, I do not like the texture. The shadows crumble easily , feel cheap and harsh and make my eyes itch.The colours are rather unsubtle, most being too sparkly when worn. The tin box has a very cheap feel, like a child's paintbox. Probably they are being ironic but the shadows are too inferior for that to work!
I will steer clear of Urban decay in future.