Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I’m absolutely in love with all the UD naked palettes. This one is particularly a favorite because it works well with my super cool toned skin. I’m really pink and these actually look like nude eyeshadow for once!! The shadows go on hyperpigmented and buttery smooth. You don’t need to use much. The brush included is actually perfect for the eyeshadows. They don’t crease, very little fallout, and they last all day without fading. I think they’re completely worth the money.

on 7/20/2018 12:43:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all including Smokey and Heat, proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of these rosy colors make it easy to create different looks. I like to mix and match with my other NAKED palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to everyday palette. I literally always keep a back up Incase I ever lose or run out. The palette itself is so sturdy and beautiful. The shades are all gorgeous useable & so buttery & blendable. It has everything you need it has lots of transition shades & crease shades & kid shades. It has a range of finishes from mattes to satin to glitter/ foiled shades. I find dust & buzz apply better with a little Fix+ sprayed onto your brush. This is the first palette I’ve ever owned of which I will certainly use every single shade. Most palettes there’s always I few I dislike. The brush included is lovely though you will also need a fluffy blending brush for the crease. I have dropped this palette on my stone floor twice & it survived without any damage whatsoever I literally couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t ever be without this palette.
Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money
Great quality mirror
Nice usable brush
Great for everyday

Con’s
Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've really fallen in love with this palette!! It's become my daily go to. My favorite color is buzz and I wear it almost daily. The mattes in this palette are wonderful and blend really nicely. They are packed pretty tightly so they will last me forever. Blackheart and Dust (appropriately named) are the most powdery of the bunch. They have soooooo much kickback and fallout it's absolutely ridiculous. I've already hit pan on blackheart after owning it for 2 weeks!! I use it every day as an eyeliner. These are my colors and they suit me well however, they do look very similar on the eye. I'm on my 2nd one and I really enjoy this palette.

Pros:
very pigmented
a lot of product included
brush included is nice (if it doesn't fall apart on you, the one from my first palette did break)
color scheme is nice for everyday wear

Cons:
blackheart and dust are super powdery
shimmers can be hard to blend
colors look very similar on the eye
some shades can be chalky but workable

For $54 I really like it but there are many dupes for it and you wont have to spend a fortune on it. I'm actually considering returning mine because I did get the silk naturals dupe and I'm loving it even more. Makeup revolution iconic pro 3 is also very similar.

on 3/13/2018 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm genuinely at a loss of words to describe how disappointing this palette is, especially compared to the price point. What looks like a gorgeous palette of rosy creams, pinks, and browns looks like chalky, murky dirt on my skin. No amount of primer has been able to remedy the amount of fall out all of the colors have. Cheap and high-end brushes alike cannot blend it. I was so excited when I bought this, and now I feel like $50 worth of stupid. I bought this and got the Naked Heat palette as a gift, and while the latter is SLIGHTLY better and has a few shades that aren't letdowns, I'm soured entirely on UD eyeshadows. Nice packaging, and the dual-end brush it comes with is nice, but I didn't buy this for the packaging or the brush. Alas.

on 2/9/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have such mixed feelings about this palette.

The good: It's obviously a beautiful palette. The packaging is beautiful and the rose-gold theme is stunning. Also, as always, the UD shadows are high quality. The best thing about this palette is how cohesive it is, much like the original Naked. All the colors go well together so it's really easy to create nice eye looks without too much thought or effort.

The bad: 1) I feel like I already have versions of several of the colors in the N3 palette in other UD palettes. I reach most often for the matte shades, which strongly resemble shades I already have in the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. The right hand side of this palette has the same feel as the original Naked, but the colors in the original are much nicer and more distinct. In N3, liar, factory, and mugshot all look the same on my eyes. 2) the most wearable, everyday colors in this palette tend to have chunky glitter fallout, making them not all that useful for my everyday makeup look.

I think I would have really enjoyed this palette when I was 18 or 20 years old. In my early 30s, I sometimes think pinks aren't all that flattering on me, and shimmer in general is less a part of my overall makeup routine. It's a good palette, I think I'm just maybe not quite the target audience for this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am fair with blue eyes and I find this palette to be super-flattering. It is a good every day palette that makes neutral looks easy, but it can be smoked up for more dramatic looks as well. Like most other palettes, some of the shades are better than others. Dust is really pretty in the pan, but I find it hard to work with and I think it's the weakest shade in the palette. Liar, Nooner, and Mugshot are the ones that I like the best. The mattes are all very nice and blend well. Urban Decay shadows wear very well on me with a primer, and this is no exception. I also like that this is the first UD Naked palette that doesn't have any repromote shades in it, because IMHO that makes it more worth owning if you already have a large eyeshadow palette collection. The packaging is nice, and the fluffy end of the brush that is included is nice for blending out shadows.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.