Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 25-29
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/19/2018 5:52:00 PM

Naked 3 is my favorite Naked palette in the series. If you are fair or of light complexion and love soft romantic eye looks this palette is definitely for you. I've created some beautiful eye looks with this palette and I feel like the matte shades are a fair girl or guy's best friend when it comes to transition colors. If you are of deeper skin tone, I would probably pass on this one. My only issue with the palette is there are 3 shades toward the right-end of the palette that are kind of repetitive and similar in tone. When I first purchased this palette I was blown away with the quality, pigmentation, and performance of the shades and the overall formula performed a lot better than the previous two naked palettes. I have had this palette for a little over 3 years and have noticed that the shades don't perform as well as they use to and are not as pigmented as when I first purchased. This could be due to the age of my palette so please keep in mind that if you do want to purchase this, I have found that the optimal time frame for it's quality is really only around two years. After that, the eye shadow quality seems to disintegrate which is such a shame because I did love the palette when it was newer to me. I still pull this palette out and use it from time to time because even though I'm not as satisfied with it as I once was I don't want to waste my money and I still think 3 years for an eye shadow is not quite old enough to warrant getting rid of it completely. The shelf-life of this is something I definitely wanted to mention but overall, it's a very beautiful and wearable palette.

on 3/15/2018 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay, I'm a little disappointed with this. I had the MUR Iconic 3 which is a known dupe and it was well loved. Since my Iconic 3 was beat up, broken & not appealing to use at all anymore, I decided to go for the real thing like a big girl. Meh. The packaging is disappointing, I hate the weird way it closes and opens, one side at a time. Compared to the packaging of the Naked Smoky which is stunning it feels like the packaging of a different, cheaper brand. The shadows look more different between themselves in pictures online then they are in real life. The shadows are good quality like you would expect from UD but honestly can you do more than one or two looks at most with this palette? Yes, it's a pretty look, but one look still. I feel like you could take half the shadows out of it and it would still achieve the same purpose. It's too damn expensive for a one look palette. If you are undecided between this or the MUR dupe and don't really have money to throw unnecessarily, go for the dupe, you're literally not missing anything at all. Overall, I don't regret getting it, but the only thing this palette achieves for me is that I can finally sleep sound knowing that I have the real deal, mighty, Urban Decay original & I'm part of the cool crowd. What can I say, snobbery costs and doesn't always deliver.

on 1/28/2018 3:41:00 AM

Absolutely beautiful colours, beautiful packaging and the brush is aamaaazing. Very pigmented and lasts all day! I’ve taken off a lippie because personally I found this palette to have a lot of fall-out so it kind of goes everywhere when you are applying it. I also always find glitter all down my face and under my eyes when I’ve been wearing it so the fall-out continues through the day. Did not experience this at all with the first two Naked palettes!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

Looks so beautiful but I only ended up liking 1 shade. I found it impossible to do an eye look using only this palette because the colours all blended into one pink shade. It made me look like I had sore eyes or bruised eyes . Black heart was my standout shade (black with red glitter) I've decluttered this and will buy mac beauty marked eye shadow to replace blackout.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).

I love the pinky tones in this palette! I am fair skinned with light blue eyes and cool undertones. These shade compliment my coloring nicely. The brush is "ok" it will do the job in a pinch, and I have successfully applied a full eye with just the included brush because my eye brushes were packed in my suitcase on a trip. But it's not the best for blending.

The colours are pigmented, but I do wish the metallics were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to use a wet brush to get a good foil. With ABH modern renaissance palette I never need to wet my brush. All in all you can achieve a great deal of looks day and night with this palette and the pink tones make it stand out from my other two naked palettes (1 & 2)

So many people complain about the color "Dust" being a chalky mess. I've found out that using a THIN and even layer gives a really beautiful and sparkly champagne color.
Overall, I believe this palette is worth the money because the colors+packaging are very beautiful and exotic.
Also high-end brands most of the time have more attractive/sturdy packaging, safer/better ingredients, you get the picture.