Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 25-29
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

Looks so beautiful but I only ended up liking 1 shade. I found it impossible to do an eye look using only this palette because the colours all blended into one pink shade. It made me look like I had sore eyes or bruised eyes . Black heart was my standout shade (black with red glitter) I've decluttered this and will buy mac beauty marked eye shadow to replace blackout.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).

I love the pinky tones in this palette! I am fair skinned with light blue eyes and cool undertones. These shade compliment my coloring nicely. The brush is "ok" it will do the job in a pinch, and I have successfully applied a full eye with just the included brush because my eye brushes were packed in my suitcase on a trip. But it's not the best for blending.

The colours are pigmented, but I do wish the metallics were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to use a wet brush to get a good foil. With ABH modern renaissance palette I never need to wet my brush. All in all you can achieve a great deal of looks day and night with this palette and the pink tones make it stand out from my other two naked palettes (1 & 2)

So many people complain about the color "Dust" being a chalky mess. I've found out that using a THIN and even layer gives a really beautiful and sparkly champagne color.
Overall, I believe this palette is worth the money because the colors+packaging are very beautiful and exotic.
Also high-end brands most of the time have more attractive/sturdy packaging, safer/better ingredients, you get the picture.

on 9/29/2016 2:04:00 AM

Not sure why is the raves when the quality of the palette sucks. I am NC20 and the colours are not even pigmented on my skin.

I love my Naked 1 but I bought it years back. Unsure if they reformulated the shadows. The quality has deteriorated quite a bit.

A waste of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm not sure if I would actually buy this product again, but I do have to say that the staying power of this product is longer than some other eye powders. Tbf, I haven't much experience with eye shadows and have only just started becoming decent at applying the colors in this palette, but the colors are lovely all the same. I think it would be best to maybe combine the colors in this palette with some other outside colors, but that's just me. Of course, it could just be that I need to learn how to use the lighter colors in this palette more effectively too!

on 8/22/2016 1:48:00 PM

Hard to go wrong with these shades really, they blend so well into each other. I tested 4 of the shades (the very light pink, the peachy color, the mauvey pink color and the darker purply-black color for the outer v). I swiped them on to my eyelids and blended them with my finger. The end result was beautiful! No brush used! No fall-out, very smooth and buttery and the subtle shimmer is very flattering. Good longevity too, even when they faded, my eyes still look so pretty. These colors are great if you like a fresh, 'wide-awake' everyday look...really lovely for deepset eyes that need softer brighter colors to bring them out. The pinks are quite sophisticated, subtle pinks...not the fun, candy, girly variety. For reference, I'm fair-skinned with neutral/olive undertones (I can look very ashy-pale and grey on a bad skin day), very dark hair and medium brown eyes. The colors in this palette brighten my complexion and are perfect for a soft, everyday look. The darker colors are also fantastic for sultry, night-time smoky eyes for girls (like me) who cannot pull off the more dramatic smoky looks. In general if you can wear most shades of pinks well (with regards to clothing), are neutral to cool toned, and have lighter skin tone, prefer make-up that's subtle yet still pretty and polished...you will wear this palette well, regardless of eye color (although I imagine green and light hazel eyes would be very flattered by these shades). This can look great on medium and deeper skintones with neutral undertones, but atleast half the colors will look the same on the eyelids, and this will disappoint you, so take note. Girls with very yellow/peach or very pink/ruddy undertones should also proceed with caution.

I would give it a 5/5...but I'm feeling a little stingy tonight. I don't normally wear eyeshadows and usually just wear eyeliners.However, I'm very, very tempted to purchase this palette. I think I only need half of it though, I'm just not an eyeshadow junkie and don't really need that many shades from the same color family.