Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I haven't really use this product on myself but I see family and friends wear it and they're always saying that they love it and that it was overall a good purchase. also it looks really good on them, this eyeshadow palette is for every type of skin color/type.

Soooooo good. It’s so pretty and so versatile

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

on 7/1/2017 4:01:00 AM

After having the Naked palette 1&2, I decided to get the third. Let me start by saying, Naked 1&2 are BEAUTIFUL, worth every penny. They are buttery, easy to blend, not much fallout, and last all day. This palette, however, goes against all of these pros. I find it has SO much fallout, especially the shades 'dust' 'mugshot' and 'nooner'. They don't blend very well and coat my lashes in eyeshadow. I find them to be quite chalky and apply in clumps and I know this isn't my brushes fault as I invest in high quality brushes! Was disappointed, but the shades are beautiful to say the least :)

This was just a no. Way too expensive and not pigmented at all

on 2/26/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this palette for almost two years and I still love it. I love the fact that it can be used for a nice everyday natural look, but it can also be used for a more dramatic look. Sometimes the pigmentation isn't the best but that's only if I don't use a primer or don't use the right brushes to apply. This was my first major palette purchase and I'm still in love with it, especially for someone who is a beginner with makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite out of all the Naked palettes, just because i love the rosy tones of the shades. I wouldn't buy it again, because it is really expensive, and I found that the shimmers aren't as pigmented as I'd like. They swatch well, but I have to wet my brush to get them to show up. But they o blend really well and last long; the brush that comes with it is high quality, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...