Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

on 7/1/2017 4:01:00 AM

After having the Naked palette 1&2, I decided to get the third. Let me start by saying, Naked 1&2 are BEAUTIFUL, worth every penny. They are buttery, easy to blend, not much fallout, and last all day. This palette, however, goes against all of these pros. I find it has SO much fallout, especially the shades 'dust' 'mugshot' and 'nooner'. They don't blend very well and coat my lashes in eyeshadow. I find them to be quite chalky and apply in clumps and I know this isn't my brushes fault as I invest in high quality brushes! Was disappointed, but the shades are beautiful to say the least :)

This was just a no. Way too expensive and not pigmented at all

on 2/26/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this palette for almost two years and I still love it. I love the fact that it can be used for a nice everyday natural look, but it can also be used for a more dramatic look. Sometimes the pigmentation isn't the best but that's only if I don't use a primer or don't use the right brushes to apply. This was my first major palette purchase and I'm still in love with it, especially for someone who is a beginner with makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite out of all the Naked palettes, just because i love the rosy tones of the shades. I wouldn't buy it again, because it is really expensive, and I found that the shimmers aren't as pigmented as I'd like. They swatch well, but I have to wet my brush to get them to show up. But they o blend really well and last long; the brush that comes with it is high quality, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

I got this palette as Christmas gift last year, and since then it's really been the only eyeshadow I use. I have green eyes and fair skin that is pretty close to an even split between yellow and pink tones, so it definitely works with my complexion, though I wouldn't say the color selection is my favorite. Sometimes I wish this palette had a better mix of warm and cool tones like the original Naked, or a greater variety of shades, because sometimes I wish there were something other than just mid-range PINK. I also wish there weren't quite so many shimmery shades, because I'm more of a matte type of gal and you would think that there would be some...considering its a "naked" palette.

One thing that really annoys me about this palette is the terrible packaging. Sometimes I have to really work to get my palette to open, which isn't a good feeling because I'd hate for it to fly out of my hands and shatter. Compared to the first two naked palettes, I really feel like this packaging looks cheap.

In terms of the actual use of this makeup, though, I really dig it. It's super pigmented, blends well, and is gentle on my skin, which is important to me because oftentimes even eyeshadow can be irritating to my lids. One important thing to note is that this eyeshadow just isn't going to stay unless you put primer underneath it. I use UD's original primer and it works great, stays on all day and never creases, but if you don't prime your eyeshadow will be gone in an instant. Seriously.

My go-to shades in this palette are "strange" for my browbone (always, for almost any eyeshadow look I do), "limit" for my lid, and "nooner" for my crease, which I find gives me a pretty natural, matte look that really makes my green eyes POP. Sometimes I'll use burnout or trick for my lid if I want a little more understated sparkle, and other times I use mugshot on my crease if I want something a little more dramatic, or I'll apply it to my lid & blend out for a grungier look. I generally stay away from buzz because I find it to look sort of gaudy with my eyes, and also tend to steer clear of blackheart purely because I'm afraid of that shade, but I once used it for a dramatic look I did on my friend and it was gorgeous, which you can see on my page. One the only shadow I truly despise in this palette is "dust." I find that its name perfectly describes what it is, because every time I try to put this on my face, it instantly scatters onto my cheeks. No amount of primer, setting spray, love or money can get that stupid eyeshadow to stick, and therefore I've just stopped using it. It might look pretty, but seriously, its useless.

Overall, I dig this palette, and if you have green eyes and a fair complexion, it would really work for you. Definitely I would recommend giving it a try.

I seriously DO NOT recommend this palette for several reasons: I first liked it because it was nice at the beginning, but after a while I realized that its not worth it at all, it only has 3 matte shadows (which I think should have defenetly more) and I use only like 6 of them. With only two crease colors I think its not a palette to take anywhere because I would defenetly need more! PROS: • nice colors •nice packaging •mirror •the price tag for 12 colors is fine •the brush is usable (even if I dont use it for the eye, but sometimes nose contouring) CONS: •too little matte shades for the crease •the dark shimmery shades are very simmilar --> I dont use them at all • always need another palette ALL IN ALL: if you are a beginner I think its a nice palette to start, but even then I would recommmend the too faced ones or the morphe ones, becuase morphe is more affortable and the too faced ones have more mattes