The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 1/3/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Doesn't work well for eye makeup. It makes a mess of it and a lot of mascara/eyeliner/shadow ends up in my waterline, which means extra work to remove from there with cotton buds. When I use my current HG garnier micellar water (pink cap ) all my eye makeup is gone in two sweeps of the saturated cotton square.

Also it doesn't rinse clean. It leaves a light weight, soft film behind wich is good for dry skinned people, but not for my oily face. Because of this I would only use it to remove very tenacious makeup and suncreen (estee double wear, mineral sunblock, liquid lip) AFTER removing eye makeup, and follow it up with a face wash.

Since most days I use chemical sunscreen , non water proof mascara, and Loreal Pro Matte as foundation (plus powder color cosmetics) I have no need to use a balm, my Garnier Micellar water is a great pre cleanse for eyes and face. Quick and not messy.

That said the texture of this butter is great, very slippery. A little doesn't go a long way though and I need about a quarter size amount.

If I remember correctly I prefered the cleansing oil version of this butter. Still I'm giving it 4 stars since dry skin people will probably enjoy it.

on 9/16/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! I have dry skin and this butter does not leave any weird residues when I wash it off. It's also non-drying. Ingredient list is decent as well - not the best, but the ingredients still suffice for me. It also lasted me quite a while - about 4 or 5 months. A decent sized amount (Maybe quarter to dollar-sized) goes a long way! Definitely will repurchase. Also, it's cruelty-free and this product is good for its price.

on 7/22/2017 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this cleansing butter! It has a lovely velvety texture and honestly feels like heaven on my skin. It dissolves makeup effectively and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. It also emulsifies really easily when you add water to rinse off. It's a great product for the price and very travel friendly. I only wish it came with a spatula.