The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

As busy as hell traveling software trainer who has to be flawless daily, this makes night time cleansing so fun. I love the light smell and helps me to calm my nerves and senses! I love the container as I know it won't come out while it's in transit--have to love how American Airlines destroys your luggage.This is my first step in my double cleanse nightly. I have tried other balms the Clinque one and Pixi which are both great but this one just does something to my soul. Maybe it's the scent or the the texture but it's a luxe experience for a first time body shop user.

on 2/22/2015 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have already repurchased this 4 or 5 times. I love this cleanser! I enjoy the scent, it's light slightly floral and doesn't linger on skin. The packaging is a nice light weight tin. It's not nearly as weighty or fancy as many other brands but its serviceable and doesn't feel cheap.

This is a fantastic makeup remover and a great first cleanse. I use quite a bit and give myself a light facial massage. With the smell and texture it feels far more luxury than it is and I actually look forward to taking my make up off at the end of the day. The balm quickly turns into a very soft oil texture which doesn't drip or slide off the face. I use a wash cloth to remove. If you can splash this off with water I commend you, but it is thick and I need a cloth.

This takes off everything, including layers of waterproof mascara in one go. Unlike most balm cleansers I've tried, this also rinses clean. No residue of any sort but my combo/oily skin feels soft and not at all stripped. I do a second cleanse with a different product but if I couldn't for some reason, my skin feels clean enough to get away with just using this. I have on occasion used this for my am cleanse as well.

I used to prefer oil as a first cleanse. I still use the MAC to travel and in really hot/humid weather but TBS converted me to balm cleansers. Balms tend to be higher end but TBS is great value, no residue and works just was well as fancier balms I've tried. A tin lasts me about 3 months, used once a day but liberally. I don't see myself being without this cleanser for a very long time. I definitely recommend this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials