The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful balm cleanser!! Perfect for double cleansing ❤️

on 1/10/2018 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This did not remove my eye-makeup. It just smears it around my face. It also left an oily film after I rinsed my face. But it smells good :)

on 9/8/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love how affordability this product is. It takes off all my eye make up easily and it's so simple to apply. Love using this in the shower. Highly recommended!

on 9/3/2017 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my HG makeup remover - I love it and will rave about it to anyone. The tin is great for travelling and a little goes a long way, with one tin lasting months. This cleansing butter is smooth, easy to use and washes off with water. It doesn't dry out my skin and removes a full face of makeup with hardly any pulls or tugs. I do double cleanse after I use this, just to make sure every scrap of makeup is gone. I've tried The Body Shop's camomile cleansing oil, but prefer the butter as it's less messy. Highly recommend as I wouldn't use anything else to take off my makeup.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for a little over a week now and already love it. Using an oil to cleanse my already oily/combi skin sounded counterproductive to me, but it was recommended by a friend and I can only say - so happy I tried this cleansing balm!

The product is soft but solid at room temperature but the texture quickly changes with the warmth of your hands and face into an oil. It cleanses my face well without making a mess.

I choose to take off my eye make up separately (with a cotton pad and Lancome Bi-Facil) and, like other reviewers here, double cleanse to remove any excess oil from the product. It leaves my skin clean and soft and ready for my skin care routine.

I do think it's on the expensive side for the amount you get, so I just stocked up 3 more tubs while they were on offer :) I'm looking forward to trying the cleansing butter with the muslin cloths I've also ordered from the Body Shop, which are recommended for use together.

on 8/7/2017 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A great dupe for Clinique's TTDO Cleansing Balm! Quite literally exactly the same product - colour, texture and performance-wise.
Except far cheaper!

+ Great for travelling. Solid balm that melts into an oil upon touch. Slim tub, fits into toiletries bag nicely.
+ Very effective make up and sunscreen remover
+ I love the way it feels on the skin upon melting
+ Good value. Only AUD$23 for 100ml (as oppose to Clinique's at AUD$34 with the same amount of product and a chunkier tub)

- For those who like fabulous ingredients in cleansers, this is not for you... it's just a basic balm cleanser :)

Would definitely buy again. Still have a tub left, except now I save it for travels!

on 4/12/2017 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG I love this stuff. If you would have told me a year ago I would be using an oil/balm on my face I wouldn't have believed it. I have oily/dehydrated/acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out. However, I do always follow with a second cleanser because it does leave a slight film. It's just so soft and relaxing to use. It melts all my make up right off. All i need is a dime sized amount and it gets the job done. And a huge plus for me is it's so reasonably priced compared to the other balm cleansers on the market.

on 4/11/2016 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The best cleansing even!!! Make my skin super smooth!

on 11/16/2014 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This dried out the area around my nose and doesn't calm my skin like chamomile should. In fact, I have tiny little bumps from using this and will not be using this anymore.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This thing is a big, big love of mine! I've been using it for about 4 months now and I'm on my second one, It certainly is something I will continue to re-purchase! Once it is put onto dry skin it kind of turns into an oil and melts away the makeup & impurities! It keeps my skin feeling nourished and smooth. It doesn't irritate my eyes/made me break out! It's also a brilliant price, not too expensive and TBS always have sales so you can always get it for cheaper. However the reason I gave it four stars was because I would have liked for there to be more product! I go through the cleanser really quickly, but then again I generally use a lot more because of my dry/de-hydrated skin! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!