The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by eye Color : Black
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 11/8/2017 4:09:00 PM

Before using this I used the same name oil cleanser which came in a pump bottle. Unfortunately it used to leak a lot and wasn't travel friendly. So I decided to move onto this when it was finished.

Very good as a makeup remover, I double cleanse with this if I am wearing makeup - applying this first to dry skin, rinsing, then following with my regular cleanser. It removes everything! I always double cleanse when using this as I don't think my skin will take nicely to this alone. Has a floral scent to it and looks like solid coconut oil, it melts quickly in the hands but doesn't turn into a completely thin oil unlike the oil cleanser of the same name (this is expected). It is like a thicker oil (maybe it's the cold weather).

Recommend for 1st step of makeup removal followed by your regular cleanser. If I have a full face of makeup I like using this over micellar water as it's not drying, and I don't have to pull at my skin to remove makeup.

This really really removes makeup efficiently. I like the fragrance, although different than camomile. I always want like to double wash this off to make sure it actually comes off at the end of the day.

on 4/11/2016 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The best cleansing even!!! Make my skin super smooth!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cleansing butter does a good job at removing makeups - even mascara. It comes in a tin, and the cleansing butter is in a butter-like texture that makes it perfect for travelling. However, compare to other makeup removers, this one is a little messier, as you have to massage over your face and wash it off, then follow by a facial cleanser. I would still stick to my Bioderma Sebium H2O, as I can swipe everything off using a cotton. This is still a very good product at removing makeup and perfect for travelling, as there is nothing to spill.

on 12/11/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use cleansing oil to remove my foundation, followed by another cleanser, and it has kept my face feeling very nice. I love the idea of a cleansing butter, so I went out to buy this from TBS during one of their great sales. I love this! It feels luxurious during the dry winter months, and is less messy to deal with than oil, which can drip. I'm not happy about the tin. I don't generally like tins to store products, but I will put up with it for this. This is a lovely, and less expensive, alternative, to my favorite cleansing oils.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This thing is a big, big love of mine! I've been using it for about 4 months now and I'm on my second one, It certainly is something I will continue to re-purchase! Once it is put onto dry skin it kind of turns into an oil and melts away the makeup & impurities! It keeps my skin feeling nourished and smooth. It doesn't irritate my eyes/made me break out! It's also a brilliant price, not too expensive and TBS always have sales so you can always get it for cheaper. However the reason I gave it four stars was because I would have liked for there to be more product! I go through the cleanser really quickly, but then again I generally use a lot more because of my dry/de-hydrated skin! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Video Reviews & Tutorials