The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic cleanser. Thoroughly cleans face leaving it smooth & feeling absolutely beautiful. Definitely my go to cleanser from now on. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wanted to try out a cleansing balm - this one is pretty flaky and waxy and almost chunky in texture. I have to melt it in my hands before rubbing it on my face. It doesn't rinse as clean as the Clinique oil & balm do; it kind of leaves a residue, but I double-cleanse anyway. It took off all my sunscreen, makeup, etc. so no problems there. The scent is light and floral and pretty nice.

on 6/4/2017 5:46:00 AM

This product is my holy grail makeup remover :) It takes off waterproof mascara without leaving any residue :)Also it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this offering from the body shop. The butter melts so easily and removes all make up really well with no stinging. The floral fragrance isn't really like camomile but I like it a lot. Feels luxurious to use and yet is pretty budget friendly. Not sure how long a tin will last but I am enjoying using this above other cleansers I own at the moment so probably not long! Although it doesn't leave a film on my skin, it does contain synthetic wax and so I like to double cleanse with another product after using this one as it is slightly drying on my skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is truly amazing. Take every bit of makeup way and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. No wash cloth needed:)

on 3/1/2014 10:00:00 AM

this is good. i love the subtle scent, it removed my make up including my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. however i dont like the packaging. difficult to open and i prefer something with a tube or pump. on the other hand, it's great for travelling i guess! the price is also very affordable. overall a good product!