The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 8/18/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Upon first impression, I love how gentle and moisturizing of a makeup remover this is. Most leave my skin feeling slightly irritated, especially waterproof eye makeup removers. Removing waterproof eye primer and mascara with this worked well and scrubbing on your lashes with this gentle balm doesn't feel too harsh. It's an amazing alternative to harsh makeup removers that can leave the skin feeling stripped. I love how it's very mildly scented and relaxing to use, has quite a natural scent. I can imagine you'll get a lot of product for the price you pay, the tin probably contains a good amount of use. I don't appreciate perfume in skin care products or makeup but with this one I won't mind as long as it won't break me out more.

I love facial washes and makeup removers that make the process fun and beneficial. I have some sensitive skin on my eyes and for the first time in ages that skin was not irritated after removing makeup. It's good to double cleanse though, with something that will remove the last bits of makeup and actually cleanse the skin for the night. My skin was left amazingly smooth and soothed even after using a slightly harsher acne face wash foam afterwards, and I can definitely see myself enjoying this product until the end! I doubt it will break me out since it seems so gentle, but I will update on my review after I've used the product for some time. :) For now I totally recommend it as a gentle but effective makeup remover!

on 2/22/2015 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have already repurchased this 4 or 5 times. I love this cleanser! I enjoy the scent, it's light slightly floral and doesn't linger on skin. The packaging is a nice light weight tin. It's not nearly as weighty or fancy as many other brands but its serviceable and doesn't feel cheap.

This is a fantastic makeup remover and a great first cleanse. I use quite a bit and give myself a light facial massage. With the smell and texture it feels far more luxury than it is and I actually look forward to taking my make up off at the end of the day. The balm quickly turns into a very soft oil texture which doesn't drip or slide off the face. I use a wash cloth to remove. If you can splash this off with water I commend you, but it is thick and I need a cloth.

This takes off everything, including layers of waterproof mascara in one go. Unlike most balm cleansers I've tried, this also rinses clean. No residue of any sort but my combo/oily skin feels soft and not at all stripped. I do a second cleanse with a different product but if I couldn't for some reason, my skin feels clean enough to get away with just using this. I have on occasion used this for my am cleanse as well.

I used to prefer oil as a first cleanse. I still use the MAC to travel and in really hot/humid weather but TBS converted me to balm cleansers. Balms tend to be higher end but TBS is great value, no residue and works just was well as fancier balms I've tried. A tin lasts me about 3 months, used once a day but liberally. I don't see myself being without this cleanser for a very long time. I definitely recommend this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials