The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin type : Dry
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic cleanser. Thoroughly cleans face leaving it smooth & feeling absolutely beautiful. Definitely my go to cleanser from now on. Highly recommended.

on 11/27/2016 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is fabulous. It's every bit as good as similar products I use from Clinique or Clarins but so much less expensive, especially with the great value deals that The Body Shop often has (buy 3, get 3, etc.). This removes every trace of makeup, including my eye makeup, and it is so gentle and pleasant to use and yet thorough. I remove it with a muslin cloth or an ordinary face cloth wrung out in warm water. A really great product!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My newest obsession is cleansing balms. I love this product as much as the very expensive It Cosmetics 3 in 1 Bye Bye Makeup Balm. The tin is a bit hard to open but I do appreciate that this will be sturdy for travel. I apply a small amount on my fingertips and massage into my face for a couple of minutes. This feels amazing, not greasy, super hydrating and breaks down all makeup easily, including waterproof mascara. The balm rinses away easily too although I follow up with my Clarisonic and a creamy hydrating gentle cleanser, just a personal preference when I've worn makeup. On non-makeup days I still use this at night but skip the follow up cleanser so I don't strip my skin unnecessarily. Skin feels soft and supple. If you haven't tried a cleansing balm I recommend this one.

This is a great budget cleansing balm, it breaks down makeup well and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised which is a must for my dry skin. I have repurchased this many times and use twice a day with a tin lasting around 1-2 months (I would recommend probably using a lighter cleanser in the morning if you dont have dry skin like me). Its not heavily fragranced and it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.

My only bugbear with this product is that it doesnt fully remove my waterproof mascara and I generally need to follow up with a dedicated makeup remover product. I'll continue to use this in my regime alongside my other skincare products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this cleansing butter for travel after using The Body Shop's cleansing oil for a while and loving it. Initially I was a little bit afraid to try it, as I had tried Clinique's TTDO balm in the past and it had dried out my skin. I have to say I am very pleased with The Body Shop's version. I find it easy to use, I only need a small amount, and it really cleans my skin well. It is not quite as hydrating for my skin as their cleansing oil, but it is also not drying. For reference, my skin is dry/dehydrated and a bit sensitive. I don't think I would switch to this for use on a daily basis as I really do love the oil, but I think it is an excellent alternative for traveling. I also think the packaging is really cute and the price is fair. Would I repurchase? Definitely!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is truly amazing. Take every bit of makeup way and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. No wash cloth needed:)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This thing is a big, big love of mine! I've been using it for about 4 months now and I'm on my second one, It certainly is something I will continue to re-purchase! Once it is put onto dry skin it kind of turns into an oil and melts away the makeup & impurities! It keeps my skin feeling nourished and smooth. It doesn't irritate my eyes/made me break out! It's also a brilliant price, not too expensive and TBS always have sales so you can always get it for cheaper. However the reason I gave it four stars was because I would have liked for there to be more product! I go through the cleanser really quickly, but then again I generally use a lot more because of my dry/de-hydrated skin! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!