The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by skin type : Other
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 7/13/2018 11:43:00 PM

Not a fan of this stuff.

Pros:
Smells lovely
Removes foundation effectively

Cons:
Awkward packaging with a large screw on top that is hard to open and close
Greasy texture that requires multiple cotton pads or a washcloth to remove
Leaves a film in my eyes that burns

on 1/3/2016 9:10:00 PM

I absolutely love this cleansing balm for makeup removal. It is similar in concept to Clinique's Take The Day Off or Eve Lom's balm, but it doesn't leave an oily residue or weird film. It is a clear balm that comes in a screw top tin. It removes my makeup quickly, effectively and gently, including eye makeup.

I apply it to my skin (I don't add water at this point and I don't use a cloth) and gently massage my face with my fingers it til it dissolves my makeup. Then I rinse it off with water and follow up with another cleanser to do a double cleanse. It lasts a long time, as well. I use this about 5 days a week and am only about 1/5 way in. I would absolutely repurchase and consider this to be a holy grail product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials