The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by age: 44-55
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 9/17/2017 4:44:00 AM

I have combination sensitive skin, and use this during the (relativly) cold Norwegian winters. It takes my makeup effectively off, and at the same time provides moisture and makes my skin feel soft and supple. An everyday feeling of luxery!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic cleanser. Thoroughly cleans face leaving it smooth & feeling absolutely beautiful. Definitely my go to cleanser from now on. Highly recommended.

on 8/8/2017 5:12:00 AM

This stuff takes off my waterproof mascara rather well, although I have to give the eyes a second "rub".
Doesn't dry out skin at all, which is nice for my combo skin. I usually second cleanse the face afterwards with SebaMed cleansing foam for impurities, as latter will restore a relatively low ph - which is good against impurities.

I like that Body Shop don't do animal testing, but hate that their mother company does.

However, still better than buying from animal tested ranges in the first place.

Would recommend and buy again!

on 11/27/2016 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is fabulous. It's every bit as good as similar products I use from Clinique or Clarins but so much less expensive, especially with the great value deals that The Body Shop often has (buy 3, get 3, etc.). This removes every trace of makeup, including my eye makeup, and it is so gentle and pleasant to use and yet thorough. I remove it with a muslin cloth or an ordinary face cloth wrung out in warm water. A really great product!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My newest obsession is cleansing balms. I love this product as much as the very expensive It Cosmetics 3 in 1 Bye Bye Makeup Balm. The tin is a bit hard to open but I do appreciate that this will be sturdy for travel. I apply a small amount on my fingertips and massage into my face for a couple of minutes. This feels amazing, not greasy, super hydrating and breaks down all makeup easily, including waterproof mascara. The balm rinses away easily too although I follow up with my Clarisonic and a creamy hydrating gentle cleanser, just a personal preference when I've worn makeup. On non-makeup days I still use this at night but skip the follow up cleanser so I don't strip my skin unnecessarily. Skin feels soft and supple. If you haven't tried a cleansing balm I recommend this one.

This really really removes makeup efficiently. I like the fragrance, although different than camomile. I always want like to double wash this off to make sure it actually comes off at the end of the day.

on 3/28/2016 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have been using Shisheido Benefiance cream ckeanser for years and it was discontinued. So I was on the hunt for a good cream cleanser, I am delighted with this. It is soothing on my skin and does a great job. As it is so calming I use it with a buffer to exfoliate once or twice a week.

Leaves my skin soft and is soothing. Wish I had discovered this sooner, could have saved my $ as this is great value compared to what I was paying.

The only problem I have is I find the lid difficult to twist off.