The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by age: 36-43
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 8/18/2017 7:45:00 PM

Love this stuff! I used to use Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing balm, but I switched to this because Clinique is no longer cruelty free. The Body Shop often has sales or good deals so this can be a lot less expensive than the Clinique balm. I don't need to follow with a second cleanser, but that may be because I shower at night and have no problem rinsing it all off.

Love this cleanser so much - I actually get excited about using it each night. I use it as a first cleanse to get all my make up off (yes, even all the mascara - dissolves it instantly and doesn't sting eyes). This is super cheap, and if you sign up for Bodyshop emails you regularly get discount codes which make it a steal. I heard about it on Caroline Hirons / Sali Hughes video as being a dupe for Clinique 'Take the Day Off'. Love it. At such a cheap price you should just get it and try it out. Winner.

on 3/28/2017 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my third tub of TBS cleansing butter and I don't often repeat buy cleansers (there's so many to try!) so it must be good. I love the travel/earth friendly packaging and the scent which is clean and fresh. The texture of the cleanser is divine - it melts/emulsifies easily and is a joy to smooth on my face. I use this as a first PM cleanse when removing makeup, grime etc. I have no trouble removing mascara with this balm. Doesn't irritate my skin (I remove with a hot face washer). Doesn't leave any residue - I do a second cleanse at night but before I do the second cleanse my face feels soft and clean anyway. At AU$24.95 per tin it's a steal.

on 1/3/2016 9:10:00 PM

I absolutely love this cleansing balm for makeup removal. It is similar in concept to Clinique's Take The Day Off or Eve Lom's balm, but it doesn't leave an oily residue or weird film. It is a clear balm that comes in a screw top tin. It removes my makeup quickly, effectively and gently, including eye makeup.

I apply it to my skin (I don't add water at this point and I don't use a cloth) and gently massage my face with my fingers it til it dissolves my makeup. Then I rinse it off with water and follow up with another cleanser to do a double cleanse. It lasts a long time, as well. I use this about 5 days a week and am only about 1/5 way in. I would absolutely repurchase and consider this to be a holy grail product.

on 12/11/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use cleansing oil to remove my foundation, followed by another cleanser, and it has kept my face feeling very nice. I love the idea of a cleansing butter, so I went out to buy this from TBS during one of their great sales. I love this! It feels luxurious during the dry winter months, and is less messy to deal with than oil, which can drip. I'm not happy about the tin. I don't generally like tins to store products, but I will put up with it for this. This is a lovely, and less expensive, alternative, to my favorite cleansing oils.

Love me some cleansing oil and cleansing balms. Currently I use Cliniques TTDO balm, until I seen this gem at The Body Shop. I am super impressed, as this cleansing balm really does take away all my makeup. I wear long wearing/ waterproof makeup at that. A little is all you need as you rub it on dry skin, then emulsify it with water. It rinses away clean, no filmy residue. It doesn't blur my eyes when I rub it over them to take off my gel/ liquid liners. It actually does a better job than my Clinique. What's even better is the price. I do admit that I follow up with a MAC wipe to remove all my eye makeup, but no cleanser will remove every trace of liner/ mascara; especially waterproof ones.

I don't recall how much this was, but nothing close to the near $30 I pay for Cliniques. Since I am a "love your body" member I always get 10% off. What a steal! Granted, this is about 1/2 the size of Cliniques, but it doesn't matter as like I stated a little goes a long way.

Looks like I've found my new HG cleanser. Will repurchase.

on 11/25/2013 10:03:00 AM

Holy Grail Alert for make-up remover.
This is my favourite make-up remover at the moment and I feel it is going to stay that way for a while. It does not break out or sting my very sensitive skin or eyes, does not aggravate my redness, removes heavy make-up and waterproof eye make-up easily and rinses out well.

I was using TBS Shiso cleansing oil before this but it blurred my vision badly if I used it on my eyes, and it also stang my eyes a little bit. This butter has a lovely, soft texture that turns into oil – it is lighter than Shiso- melts my makeup and I can wash it off my skin easily – though I go for a second round of cleansing due to my new friend acne. It doesn’t clog my pores (lots of other products do). I prefer a thick, almost rubbery waterproof mascara for everyday use and this butter sweeps it away easily whereas a lot of liquid eye make-up removers struggle with it. I love its smooth texture, love the fact that it is in a tin and do not mind the smell.

Highly recommended both for eyes and face.