The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by age: 36-43
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 8/18/2017 7:45:00 PM

Love this stuff! I used to use Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing balm, but I switched to this because Clinique is no longer cruelty free. The Body Shop often has sales or good deals so this can be a lot less expensive than the Clinique balm. I don't need to follow with a second cleanser, but that may be because I shower at night and have no problem rinsing it all off.

Love this cleanser so much - I actually get excited about using it each night. I use it as a first cleanse to get all my make up off (yes, even all the mascara - dissolves it instantly and doesn't sting eyes). This is super cheap, and if you sign up for Bodyshop emails you regularly get discount codes which make it a steal. I heard about it on Caroline Hirons / Sali Hughes video as being a dupe for Clinique 'Take the Day Off'. Love it. At such a cheap price you should just get it and try it out. Winner.

on 3/28/2017 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my third tub of TBS cleansing butter and I don't often repeat buy cleansers (there's so many to try!) so it must be good. I love the travel/earth friendly packaging and the scent which is clean and fresh. The texture of the cleanser is divine - it melts/emulsifies easily and is a joy to smooth on my face. I use this as a first PM cleanse when removing makeup, grime etc. I have no trouble removing mascara with this balm. Doesn't irritate my skin (I remove with a hot face washer). Doesn't leave any residue - I do a second cleanse at night but before I do the second cleanse my face feels soft and clean anyway. At AU$24.95 per tin it's a steal.

on 12/11/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use cleansing oil to remove my foundation, followed by another cleanser, and it has kept my face feeling very nice. I love the idea of a cleansing butter, so I went out to buy this from TBS during one of their great sales. I love this! It feels luxurious during the dry winter months, and is less messy to deal with than oil, which can drip. I'm not happy about the tin. I don't generally like tins to store products, but I will put up with it for this. This is a lovely, and less expensive, alternative, to my favorite cleansing oils.

Love me some cleansing oil and cleansing balms. Currently I use Cliniques TTDO balm, until I seen this gem at The Body Shop. I am super impressed, as this cleansing balm really does take away all my makeup. I wear long wearing/ waterproof makeup at that. A little is all you need as you rub it on dry skin, then emulsify it with water. It rinses away clean, no filmy residue. It doesn't blur my eyes when I rub it over them to take off my gel/ liquid liners. It actually does a better job than my Clinique. What's even better is the price. I do admit that I follow up with a MAC wipe to remove all my eye makeup, but no cleanser will remove every trace of liner/ mascara; especially waterproof ones.

I don't recall how much this was, but nothing close to the near $30 I pay for Cliniques. Since I am a "love your body" member I always get 10% off. What a steal! Granted, this is about 1/2 the size of Cliniques, but it doesn't matter as like I stated a little goes a long way.

Looks like I've found my new HG cleanser. Will repurchase.

on 11/25/2013 10:03:00 AM

Holy Grail Alert for make-up remover.
This is my favourite make-up remover at the moment and I feel it is going to stay that way for a while. It does not break out or sting my very sensitive skin or eyes, does not aggravate my redness, removes heavy make-up and waterproof eye make-up easily and rinses out well.

I was using TBS Shiso cleansing oil before this but it blurred my vision badly if I used it on my eyes, and it also stang my eyes a little bit. This butter has a lovely, soft texture that turns into oil – it is lighter than Shiso- melts my makeup and I can wash it off my skin easily – though I go for a second round of cleansing due to my new friend acne. It doesn’t clog my pores (lots of other products do). I prefer a thick, almost rubbery waterproof mascara for everyday use and this butter sweeps it away easily whereas a lot of liquid eye make-up removers struggle with it. I love its smooth texture, love the fact that it is in a tin and do not mind the smell.

Highly recommended both for eyes and face.