The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

on 8/18/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Upon first impression, I love how gentle and moisturizing of a makeup remover this is. Most leave my skin feeling slightly irritated, especially waterproof eye makeup removers. Removing waterproof eye primer and mascara with this worked well and scrubbing on your lashes with this gentle balm doesn't feel too harsh. It's an amazing alternative to harsh makeup removers that can leave the skin feeling stripped. I love how it's very mildly scented and relaxing to use, has quite a natural scent. I can imagine you'll get a lot of product for the price you pay, the tin probably contains a good amount of use. I don't appreciate perfume in skin care products or makeup but with this one I won't mind as long as it won't break me out more.

I love facial washes and makeup removers that make the process fun and beneficial. I have some sensitive skin on my eyes and for the first time in ages that skin was not irritated after removing makeup. It's good to double cleanse though, with something that will remove the last bits of makeup and actually cleanse the skin for the night. My skin was left amazingly smooth and soothed even after using a slightly harsher acne face wash foam afterwards, and I can definitely see myself enjoying this product until the end! I doubt it will break me out since it seems so gentle, but I will update on my review after I've used the product for some time. :) For now I totally recommend it as a gentle but effective makeup remover!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This thing is a big, big love of mine! I've been using it for about 4 months now and I'm on my second one, It certainly is something I will continue to re-purchase! Once it is put onto dry skin it kind of turns into an oil and melts away the makeup & impurities! It keeps my skin feeling nourished and smooth. It doesn't irritate my eyes/made me break out! It's also a brilliant price, not too expensive and TBS always have sales so you can always get it for cheaper. However the reason I gave it four stars was because I would have liked for there to be more product! I go through the cleanser really quickly, but then again I generally use a lot more because of my dry/de-hydrated skin! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

This is a HG product for me! There is not one day where I go without this product. Removes absolutely all of my makeup without leaving my skin dry! At first I was a little bit hesitant because I have combination skin and I didn't want it to break me out but I am in love with it! Easy to travel with, a little bit on the pricey side but I will continue to repurchase it! LOVE IT!