Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foam Cleanser

No Image

water, stearic acid, propylene glycol, glycerine, PEG-8, myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, beeswax, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, triclocarban, cetrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, bisabolol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, fragrance

on 1/10/2017 9:41:00 PM

This cleanser has achieved a holy grail status in my arsenal of skincare products. When I said holy grail status, that means I super love it and have been using it for years without fail. This has kept my face clear and oil free, and I have a complicated skin type. I've tried tons but I always get breakouts or react to the products, expensive or cheap. I have an oily and acne prone face, but dry and sensitive skin on my neck and body. Therefore, I can't use the same products no matter if it's meant for face and body. I was so so sad when this was discontinued and I have to search all over again for an alternative. And for years, I've tried a lot but nothing compares to it. Until recently, I come across this Neutrogena Acne Foam Cleanser and when I checked, their ingredients are almost the same except for one ot two. So I tried it. And it works!!!! Please, please, Johnson and Johnson, do not ever discontinue this!!!!

This is my HG cleanser which I used during days when my skin is plagued with spots and pimples. I would use this once a day either in the day or night depending on whether I would be using any strong exfoliant on that time. If I am doing any scrub or BHA, I may skipped this cleanser totally and replaced with my gentle cleanser as I don't want to over strip my skin of healthy facial oils.