Nourish Organics - Replenishing Argan Oil

Nourish Organics - Replenishing Argan Oil

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Miracle oil! I use this oil to moisturize my skin, head to toe. I have dry skin all over, and my face & back tend to break out with synthetic ingredients. This oil leaves my skin so soft. It has no fragrance. It absorbs easily, as long as I don't over-apply. I use a little more in the winter when my skin is drier, and apply lightly in the summer when it is more humid out. Also works well to hydrate my chapped lips. Nourish Organic has recently come out with an argan body butter that is nice to mix with this oil for extra dry places like my hands. Great quality ingredients at a fair price. The bottle can sometimes pour out a little too much, so pour lightly.

on 11/5/2014 8:57:00 AM

This oil is fabulous!!! I use it once I'm done styling my hair. I add just a drop to my hands and apply it only to the very ends of my hair. You don't need more than a drop even for thick, wavy/curly hair like mine. Any more than that and it would make your hair greasy, because it is after all an oil. I love the fact that it is 100% natural with no nasty silicones or other chemicals, and Nourish Organics does not test on animals. It's nicely priced too, especially compared to the other Argan oil products on the market that are laden with chemicals and cost a fortune. It is a great product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Saw this at Wholefoods and had to get it. My face has taken well to argan oil over the past three months but the argan oil I had expired. I picked this up since it is certified organic, has an awesome ingredient list, and can be used for your body, hair, or face. I only need a tiny bit rather than the recommended 1-2 drops and it doesn't leave my face sticky or oily. It moisturizes flaky areas without feeling heavy or sitting on my skin. It contains pomegranate and rosehip oil, along with a slew of other oils. I have oily, sensitive skin and I was scared this might break me out, but like the other reviewer, so far I have experienced no problems. The packaging is cute, but it is a plastic bottle. I like glass bottles for my facial oils and this needs a pump or dropper to get an accurate amount I need. On my body, it leaves a silky soft feeling and I like to concentrate it on my legs and arms where I am prone to dryness and other irritations. I have yet to try this formulation on my hair, so I will have to update. Very impressive for 19 dollars. Will repurchase.

on 11/20/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had previously been using Josie Maran's argan oil as a nighttime facial moisturizer but I could never bring myself to buy a full size bottle, I bought a travel size every 3 months or so. One day, I ran out and decided it was too much of a hassle to run to sephora so I popped into my local whole foods to see if they could help me get my argan fix. I saw the bottle of Nourish Organics argan oil, looked at the ingredients and was sold! It has a ton of skin-loving natural oils in it, including Rosehip and Pomegranate. I gave it a go even though I have acne-prone skin and was really afraid of how my skin would react to it. Well, after the first use I noticed how much my skin loved it, and I experienced no breakouts. This is also amazing on my lips, I put this on at night after suffering from dry flaky lips all day, the next morning my lips were nice and smooth!! The oil doesn't feel or look greasy and you don't need much to moisturize your face. And you can't beat the price, 3.4 oz for $20. Much cheaper than buying argan oil on its own. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging, I prefer a glass dropper bottle - they sell those at whole foods so you can just grab one of those and decant the oil. I just used an old josie maran argan oil bottle :) I'll definitely repurchase. Here are the ingredients in the order that they appear on the box :

Safflower oil
Argan oil
Jojoba oil
Coconut oil
Hibiscus flower extract
Pomegranate seed oil
Rosehip oil
Vitamin E

Also, I looked at nourish organics website after discovering this oil, they only use food grade organic ingredients, what's not to love?

Popular Moisturizers