Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

I’m not going to lie, I only bought this because I wanted the pump to use on my Estée Lauder double wear. I had no intention of using this foundation. One day, however, I thought why not? And put it on my face. I was very pleasantly surprised! My skin is currently leaning more toward dry and this did not dry it out or make it look cakey. It looked quite beautiful. HOWEVER, it oxidized throughout the day about 2-3 shades darker. I looked like an Oompa Loompa. For that reason I will not wear this again. Such a shame!

i was so excited to try this product but with my oily skin it just melted off my face within a few hours, leaving all my makeup patchy and shiny, as well as making my cheeks look really red for some reason?
The coverage was pretty good, and it was defintiely really easy to apply and blend with a makeup brush, packaging is sleek and in a glass bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is great, although it's more of a satin finish than sheer or glowy. It applies nicely with just my fingers, instead of a brush. The packaging is really great because you have to buy a pump separately to finish the bottle up. Not super convenient for customers. Overall. this will be a foundation I will repurchase because it makes me skin look amazing. It covers my acne bumps and scars without making it look cakey.

on 2/5/2018 5:01:00 PM

Best foundation out there! Fills in my pores, and covers acne so well. Didn't bother my sensitive skin and lasted all day. I am very pale and have a hard time finding makeup light enough, the lightest shade is perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Saw glowing reviews of this over a year ago and decided to give it a whirl. It’s been my go-to foundation ever since. OVERALL (read on to see why it loses a star from me), it’s the best foundation I’ve ever tried, drugstore or otherwise, and I feel like i’ve tried them all, lol.

The amazing coverage completely eliminates my need for concealer. Feels lightweight, but has a matte finish that still looks natural and luminous. One easily blendable layer should be all most folks need, but if you add more, it doesn’t cake.

Miracle staying power! It lasts all day on my oily skin without any patching, creasing, slipping or sliding, regardless of whether or not I use a primer and/or setting spray. Love the pump!

All this outweighs my one complaint, which is kind of a biggie: lots of oxidation here, at least for me. I have fair skin but I’m not quite Snow White, and the lightest shade starts out looking too light, but within five minutes of wear, my neck is much lighter. Now, the oxidation doesn’t continue throughout the day, thank goodness, but I definitely need to do some good blending up toward my ears and down my neck to make this not look like a major oops. In the end, things look fairly seamless, but it does take some extra work.

on 1/22/2018 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Usually I use Rimmel foundation but this winter I've found it's too drying for my skin. Which is funny because I have to use a matte foundation because my skin is so oily, everything breaks down around noon unless I'm very careful with application and setting. This winter has been so bitterly cold and windy that I have a few dry patches/scaly patches that Rimmel just emphasizes too much right now. So I took a chance on Cover Girl outlast, because I need a long wearing foundation.

I got the lightest color they had, and held my breath. It's a great winter foundation for me. It's got great coverage, I apply it with a brush, it blends quickly. It dries down pretty true to color and I haven't noticed any oxidation or early breakdown. It lasts on me for about six hours.

I'll probably go back to Rimmel when the weather is better and my skin gets even oilier but right this is a great catch.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. It matches well with my yellow undertones and gives a nice amount of medium coverage. It doesn’t oxidise. I use it for school and it lasts the whole 6 hours which is really good seeing as tho I have oily skin and where I live is fairly hot so sweating is common.

on 11/8/2017 6:12:00 PM

Overall this is a good foundation for anyone looking for a wearable drugstore foundation! PROS: It has very long lasting coverage and does not flake throughout the day. The coverage is medium to full and is perfect for evening out the skin. It is also good quality for the price you pay. CONS: I find whether I used a makeup sponge or a foundation brush, it applied very streaky and cakey. It is hard to get a natural, full coverage look. Another con is the shade range. Most of the lighter shades are red under toned and didn't match my yellow under toned skin.

The only two foundations I've really used have been Covergirl Outlast 3in1 and Covergirl clean wear foundation. In this one, I am shade 905 and in the other, 510. Personally, I find they wear very lightly on the skin, with buildable coverage. I never find that I look cakey, especially when my skin is feeling and looking drier than usual. I generally apply with a damp BB or just a regular foundation brush. I've never had any issues with breakouts, sweating the product off on a hot summers day, or the wear of it just not lasting nicely. I always use a primer (NYX photoready or maybeline primemaster blur+illuminating) and it always wears very very nicely. The only issue I do find is the foundation (because it has SPF) has a quite a bit of flashback! I would love it if it didn't but the spf is a must have for me, so it usually is not a problem.

Great foundation for everyday. I use this on the days I do not want to use my expensive foundation. I get many compliments and I have been using this for years. Extreme coverage, even for me who has cystic acne. I highly recommend this foundation. Just try to find the right shade and you will be set😄