Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This foundation feels and smells like paint. If you like full coverage and unnatural finish, this might work, otherwise, this is horrible. It might last a long time if your skin can tolerate such heavy foundation, but oxidezes big time and looks very cakey on top of that. Just not a good look.
Wouldn't recommend.

I love this foundation, I used to only use Kat Von D foundation but I decided to search for a cheap alternative and this one is it! I have combination skin and acne scars all over my cheeks, I use one layer over my whole face and a second layer on my cheeks and it covers everything. I would say the finish is demi matte and for me it lasts all day but I always set with powder. It never transfers which is a problem I always had with the Kat Von D foundation. The only thing is I'm really pale and I do have to mix a shade lightner with the lightest shade of this. However I have that problem a lot and it's really too good I can overlook that.

To Read all 1253 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/13/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Very nice packaging, has a pump and a clear bottle
- Scent is not overwhelming
- Beautiful demi-matte finish
- Stayed on my oily skin for a solid 6+ hours
- Very buildable and can double up as a concealer
- Lightweight formula with good coverage
- Contains SPF

Cons:
- Oxidizes a shade darker after 10 minutes
- Sets a bit too quickly

I really wanted to like this! I bought 825 buff beige and it was a good color match, and I liked the pump dispenser. I also liked the coverage and finish, especially when I applied it with a damp sponge. But it would oxidize on me unless I spend a lot of time blending, and it ended up clogging my pores after a few uses. Overall a somewhat disappointing product, I could see others liking it but I will not be purchasing again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

It's a great foundation for normal-oily skin.

It's not bullet proof, but it performs well enough for a full day. It's medium coverage, you'll still need a concealer for stubborn imperfections. It has a very pretty, demi-matte finish and looks great on skin though you DO see it on the face - It's not a "no makeup" look especially if you apply it using a brush. If you put on too much product, too much setting powder...or if you have dry skin, it can look cake-y. But with a well prepped face and a damp beauty blender - UGH. it's GREAT.

To me this looks best when applied with a damp sponge like the beauty blender for a more natural, flawless look. If you have dry skin, you should probably moisturise before using this otherwise it will cling to your dry patches and fine lines (based on my mom's experience).

Overall, I really enjoyed this product. However, I won't be repurchasing because I've used better ones and I'm more interested in trying out something new than going back to this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great foundation----for oily skin. In fact, it's probably a 5 star foundation that's worthy of cult legendary status for those with oily skin.

But it's much too thick and heavy for my dry skin. :(

I love the texture of it, and it's actually kind of fun to apply with a BB, but alas, it is not meant to be due to the way it suffocates my skin.

Oh well. The search is still on for my HG foundation for dry skin.

I bought this because the rave reviews. No matter if I use a brush or my fingers, it looks too thick on me. If you have skin issues or dry areas, this isn't for you. Good coverage but this emphasized my larger pores and imperfections :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok product besides the fact that staying power sucks! Does need a powder to set it and does move if you have oily skin. If you rub your face you will see a bit of clumping especially in the oily areas of your face. If you have a dry face and apply this to dry areas it will show the dry skin. Definitely won't rebuy

Absolutely fabulous. I can't get enough of this 3 in 1 and it always serves me well. packaging is so cute!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Was let down a bit when I finally bought this product. The packaging with the pump is amazing and it comes in a glass bottle but I couldn't forget the formula. Gives a good matte look overall but not the best