Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Great foundation for everyday. I use this on the days I do not want to use my expensive foundation. I get many compliments and I have been using this for years. Extreme coverage, even for me who has cystic acne. I highly recommend this foundation. Just try to find the right shade and you will be set😄

The only two foundations I've really used have been Covergirl Outlast 3in1 and Covergirl clean wear foundation. In this one, I am shade 905 and in the other, 510. Personally, I find they wear very lightly on the skin, with buildable coverage. I never find that I look cakey, especially when my skin is feeling and looking drier than usual. I generally apply with a damp BB or just a regular foundation brush. I've never had any issues with breakouts, sweating the product off on a hot summers day, or the wear of it just not lasting nicely. I always use a primer (NYX photoready or maybeline primemaster blur+illuminating) and it always wears very very nicely. The only issue I do find is the foundation (because it has SPF) has a quite a bit of flashback! I would love it if it didn't but the spf is a must have for me, so it usually is not a problem.

on 9/5/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm re-writing my review of this (as of 10.18.2017) now that my skin has cleared up so I can test this foundation without any other variables. The last time I tried it - I experienced a horrible whitehead breakout all around my nose area that left scars. Ugh. However, after process of elimination, I believed the breakout was diet related - so something to keep in mind when testing skin care products out! Consider all variables, folks! (If you're curious, I tried a new protein powder and it was 100% whey protein vs whey isolate - whey is heavier on the dairy - and BINGO.)

I've been using this foundation this week for the past few days mixed in with my WnW Photofocus (to mix the colors) and it's been AWESOME. Again, just like the last time - this foundation is amazing for oily skin. I have clear skin, but lots of melasma, some scarring, uneven skin tone - but don't want a super heavy full-coverage foundation. I also have oily skin from topical BP gel. I use this foundation (like, barely half a pump, not even) and then a swab of my WnW and mix it and apply it in spots on my face then blend well with my ELF foundation brush. I do apply over a primer, just because I have oily/shiny skin and found that this makes a huge difference for me with ANY foundation, period. (Find a good primer, #1 great beauty advice!!!)

I will say I've noticed that I have to lightly moisturize my drier areas (chin, around the nose, mouth) before applying my primer and this foundation, or else I get immediate cakey areas if it's dry. The first day I used this, I didn't moisturize, just primed - and saw it gather on my chin IMMEDIATELY. Next day, I lightly rubbed in my moisturizer beforehand on those spots - PERFECT. So it's a drier foundation that starts out thicker, but turns to a powdery finish.

This has no smell for me, doesn't itch, isn't tacky AT ALL, and even with my shiny/oily skin, I almost wouldn't have to powder this once applied to set - it's that mattifying. However, I do lightly powder so I can apply bronzer etc.. smoothly. With this foundation - I stay matte from application (7AM) to 11:30am. Around that time, I blot with ELF blotting papers (the ones with kaloin and talc) and my makeup looks FLAWLESS. I don't even have to repowder once blotting - this stuff is GOLD. I've tried several other foundations (including Revlon Colorstay) and this one tops at keeping me matte the longest, without feeling heavy at the end of the day - AND still washes off easily with regular face wash and a makeup wipe (Colorstay does NOT). I have seen a little oxidization with this - but only if I use my darker setting powders, but it's very, very subtle. I just have to remember to switch to my lighter powders now that the sun is disappearing sooner!

If I can continue using this for a few weeks consistently and make 100% sure I don't break out - this is a winner for me. It gives me an even skintone, mattifies, and a little goes a LONG way and still looks natural!!!

Shade I bought: 832 nude beige - which is a tad too light and a little pinker than my tone, but once blended works well. (which is also why I mix with WnW Soft Beige.)

on 8/24/2017 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Okay.... I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I might just have found my HG foundation. This foundation is amazing! I bought it because I've been looking for a new foundation and there were lots of rave reviews on YouTube about this one, so I wanted to see for myself if it was worth all the hype.

What I tend to look for in a foundation is good coverage (for all my hyperpigmentation and post acne marks), matte finish (for my oily skin), long wearing, but lightweight and natural looking. I love a no makeup makeup look.

Now, onto the foundation itself: this foundation fulfils basically all of those prerequisites. It has good coverage - I would say medium, but buildable. It definitely conceals my hyperpigmentation and scarring well. The finish is very matte and it keeps me shine-free almost all day! After a few hours, I will need to blot a little, but only just around my nose - everywhere else remains looking fresh and matte. That hasn't happened to me with any other foundation so far.

Also, this foundation lasts really long without looking cakey or flaking off. I think the longest I've worn it is 11 hours, and it held up beautifully with the coverage still there. And the best part is that it does indeed look quite natural - which I love.

The price (here in Trinidad where I live) is a bit steep, but you know what? For the quality of this product, I'd say it's worth the splurge. And the packaging is wonderful. Of course, we all love it when the bottle has a pump, so kudos to CoverGirl for that. Plus, I think the bottle is just really cute. I like that it has a blue cover - so many foundations come with a black cover, so I thought the blue was very original and makes it stand out. The shade range is good, except they don't have a ton of dark shades. I have the shade 842 Medium Beige and it matches me pretty well.

Bottom line: this is a drugstore dream - I absolutely love this foundation, it's gorgeous and it makes my skin look fabulous! Will definitely be repurchasing when my bottle finishes. Thanks CoverGirl!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Blech. The packaging with the pump is nice, but the product inside is not very noteworthy. It was chalky and cakey-looking, which no one wants from a foundation. Some things from CoverGirl are pretty decent for the price, but this is not one of them. Look elsewhere if you want a medium coverage foundation in a pump bottle.

on 8/24/2017 9:07:00 PM

One of the drugstore's most full coverage foundation ..keeps me matte FOREVER

on 8/4/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very nice foundation. i got it 832 nude beige and it's a pretty good match for my skintone (mac nc 20). this foundation definitely lives up to its hype. it covers well (buildable medium coverage), has a thick consistency but feels really lightweight, lasts a long time, has a nice matte finish, blends well, fragrance free and comes in a nice glass bottle with a pump! if you have dry skin, you might wanna put a moisturizer before putting this on as it can cling to dry patches but is non-drying nonetheless. all in all, it's a great foundation. especially for the price. would repurchase it.

on 5/28/2017 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the idea and shade selection (many pink shades yay!) and the pump........ and I guess it's more long lasting than some. But to say it can be used as a concealer is laughable at best. This formula to me is thin and not easily blendable which is weird cuz usually thicker foundations are harder to blend. Coverage is medium I'd say at best. Plus I sweated it off! I'd recommend Mac Pro longwear nourishing (drier skin) or hourglass immaculate (oiler skin) for longevity, but both of those formulas are so good they work whether I'm having an oily or dry skin day (severe combo skin w simultaneous oily and flaky patches), and they don't sweat off. I wouldn't buy this again and will probably give it to my daughter or trash it before I use much more of it. Oh well it was cheap. Just the shades are so perfect for my pink skin!!!

on 6/13/2017 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Four years ago I wrote a glowing, five lippies review for this product. I deleted that review and now, I am downgrading this to one lipstick because either CG changed the formula or my skin changed, this has became awful. I bought a third bottle of Creamy Natural #850. The formula has became thinner, had a smell like sunscreen, and turned really orange after five minutes. And it wasn't comfortable anymore. It itches, and I had to wash it off. Won't be buying this again. Too bad, CG has a lot of pink shades, but they turned various shades of orange.

on 8/4/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is horrible. I tried it with a beauty blender, and its so patchy and hard to blend, coverage isnt there and its just terrible, nothing from covergirl works for me at all