no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Dec/19/2015

This was in my Lip Monthly bag. It is a cool red, creamy, and kind of thin. A meh lip crayon but with questionable quality and ingredients, I won't use it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

Dec/28/2013

I was actually surprised by quality of this lip crayon. I got the shade Hot Damn. It has excellent pigmentation and glides on so smoothly. What floored me was how long-lasting it was. I was not expecting the color to stay so rich for so long. The sparkles that you see in the lip crayon do not show up on your lips, thank God. Good quality product, would repurchase.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/18/2013

I got the color "Hot Damn" in the December Ipsy bag. It's a bright red color that conveniently comes in a crayon form so it's easier to apply. It lasts a long time, but is really matte and so may be drying on the lips. But so convenient for all day wear!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/21/2013

I received a full size version of one of these crayons in "Hot Damn" in my November Ipsy bag. "Hot Damn" is a true, bright red color that will look good on any skin tone. I have to admit that I got a kick out of the brand name and the names of all the colors available but have refused to allow my amusement to bias my review (although I think that marketing based on the names …Read more

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/20/2013

I suspect Ipsy put one of these lip crayons in every November Glam Bag, and the color I received was Shameless. It's a pretty perfect shade for winter: raspberry pink with subtle shimmer. (The website describes it as "burgundy" but I see more pink than brown.) With my blonde/blue/NC20 coloring, it's very "snow bunny" on me. I like that the pencil is self-sharpening …Read more

About reviewer (924 reviews)

Age30-35