no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

This was in my Lip Monthly bag. It is a cool red, creamy, and kind of thin. A meh lip crayon but with questionable quality and ingredients, I won't use it again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

6 years ago

I was actually surprised by quality of this lip crayon. I got the shade Hot Damn. It has excellent pigmentation and glides on so smoothly. What floored me was how long-lasting it was. I was not expecting the color to stay so rich for so long. The sparkles that you see in the lip crayon do not show up on your lips, thank God. Good quality product, would repurchase.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I got the color "Hot Damn" in the December Ipsy bag. It's a bright red color that conveniently comes in a crayon form so it's easier to apply. It lasts a long time, but is really matte and so may be drying on the lips. But so convenient for all day wear!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

I received a full size version of one of these crayons in "Hot Damn" in my November Ipsy bag. "Hot Damn" is a true, bright red color that will look good on any skin tone. I have to admit that I got a kick out of the brand name and the names of all the colors available but have refused to allow my amusement to bias my review (although I think that marketing based on the names is a riot). The pigmentation is right on and very saturated, the crayon acted more like a stain when applied to dry lips. The quality could be a tad better, when used dry it tended to be a slight bit waxy but the color lasted about 5-6 hours. When used over balm the color wasn't quite as intense or long lasting. I definitely like the product and will be purchasing more in different shades.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I suspect Ipsy put one of these lip crayons in every November Glam Bag, and the color I received was Shameless. It's a pretty perfect shade for winter: raspberry pink with subtle shimmer. (The website describes it as "burgundy" but I see more pink than brown.) With my blonde/blue/NC20 coloring, it's very "snow bunny" on me. I like that the pencil is self-sharpening, the pigment is buildable, and it's versatile -- it has more impact applied to dry lips and looks sheerer over a slick of lip balm. My only reason for knocking off a star is that it has kind of an unpleasant taste, a little waxy. But even so, it's earned a place in my purse for the holidays. <br>$14 for a 3-inch crayon at www.beabombshellcosmetics.com.

About reviewer (925 reviews)

Age30-35