Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've had this as a staple in my beauty arsenal for at least 7 years now. My only gripe is that I wish I had found it sooner!

It's richly black, hitting the line between blackest black and intense black. This makes it perfect for women who like dramatic lines, wings, or wear jet black mascara/false lashes.

Cons: It does dry out quickly. But for only $3, I won't complain. Believe it or not, I've had some of these that were still going strong when it was time to throw them away after three months.

Also, you can't really control the amount that comes out, like you can with the Chanel liquid eyeliner pen that includes a twist bottom, but that's ok because the texture of the pen does ensure that an equal amount of the liner is applied to your skin every time.

*Tip: If you find that your pen has dried and it's not time to toss it in the trash yet, try to press it against a tissue hard, or even against the palm of your hand. I've found that doing this along with turning it in circles may get it working again. I've also heard that dipping it in water might revive it, but I personally haven't tried that.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This amazing little black pen is THREE dollars. That's right ladies, three dollas. I've repurchased this like 3 times for the fact that I love it and it dries out kind of quickly (but look at the price taaaag!). In my opinion and experience, the thickness of the tip/shape of the pen makes it the easiest liner I have ever used to create a thin line turning into a dramatic wing. If I'm running out of time to do my makeup, this is literally the liner I grab. The pigmentation is great -- it's very black and never looks gray or charcoal next to my very black mascaras. I do find that it rubs off if I touch it with my fingers, though it never transfers on its own to my browbone. It's not the most iron-wearing liner I've ever used, or waterproof, but it does stay on if you don't mess with it. It removes very easily. I will continue to repurchase because of the ease of application, but I grab my gel liners or my Milani Ultrafine liquid liner if I want waterproof or extremely long-wearing liner.

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

HG Drugstore Liquid Liner. Makes it easy to draw a perfect winged line. Lasts all day. Creates drama and enhances the eye shape. Love, Love, Love. $2.00. One tube dries out after about 30 days, but at this price WHO CARES!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It's $1.99 at Walgreen's and I like it better than:

- Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner
- Milani's Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner (Japanese brand. WP)

The felt tip is stiff and it makes it very easy to draw a cat eye. I always always use primer underneath my eyeshadow and it never smudges on me. Kudos for a great product at such a cheap price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this liner. The formula is not super black but a nice soft black. The problem I had was that the felt tip is too thick and does not lay down a consistent line. I like a very thin dark line right at the lashline after lining with another color liner before. Layering causes it to become clumpy and to crack from too much product on the lid. If the tip were thinner it might not build up so much. It does wear well throughout a normal work day and removes easily with just my normal facial cleanser. Even with the positives the clumpy nature of the formulas and the too thick tip makes this liner not for me.

I love how this cheap product packs on a lot of pigment! The bold felt tip glides smoothly on my lids and it is super easy to use! I rarely put on eyeliner but when I do, this product certainly adds more vavavoom for my eye makeup! It stays on for an extended period of time as well. I noticed it did not budge even if I did not use any primer on my lids. I love this and would definitely purchase it again when it runs out.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this liquid liner. I used to prefer pencil liner but then I tried this one and I love it.
It lasts all day rarely if ever smears and if it does it is just slightly.
I have very oily skin and it is hard to find products that will stay put, this one works.
The price is great and so far out of all the ones I have tried even gels this is still my favorite.
They last a really long time I have had mine about a year! I have slowed down using it as much do to trying other liners(all of which have been fails) but I still use it at least 2x a week minimum. I did use it 5-6x week when I was working full time and it is still going strong!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore eyeliner! This was only $2.99 at Walgreens. I always overlooked the cheaper brands because I thought the quality would be bad and the ingredients would be questionable. This is NOT the case with Jordana! I kept hearing about this brand on YouTube and I had to try it. I was using the L'Oreal Super Slim eyeliner and was having issues with one eye looking great and then the next the product would look funny like my shadow was clogging the felt tip. I bought this and this is my new HG of life eyeliner. It does not irritate my eyes, it is made in the USA, and not tested on animals, and It is $2.99. It glides on wonderfully and the tip does not get clogged, the color is great and lasts. The only issue is that people with watery eyes this may run on you. I have searched for a Waterproof version with no luck. At $2.99 it is well worth the money.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!!!!!! It's amazing if you are in the market for a inexpensive yet still works real well eyeliner this is it! I am always loosing my eyeliners and this product can get lost and I'm not like oh my where did it go? I love that its black it's not the most black or the most matte but it does do the job I really like it and have been purchasing it since high school!

I don't like this one at all. I may have been unlucky with the eyeliner I picked, but it's dry and the color really never shows up, it just stains my skin and nothing more. I see a weak, almost grey wing when I use it and it smudges off within the hour. I didn't like this one.