Burberry Body Tender

Burberry Body Tender

4.3

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

nothing but LOVE.
its sweet...its sexy and I have had nothing but compliments when i wear this. But MAN its expensive. I would buy it agan and again

on 7/30/2017 4:23:00 PM

This is a nice perfume, a clean floral that isn't too off-putting and good to wear everyday. I think it's actually the first perfume I completely used up, which is saying something for me -- I tend to accumulate perfume faster than I use it.

That being said, I also like unique scents, and I feel like there are a bunch of perfumes like this one on the market. I got this as a gift and I don't think I would have bought it on my own.

on 11/9/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this refillable set with 3 vials blind after seeing a YouTube review. I wish I hadn't bothered it's a screechy light floral fragrance quite boring tbh. Nothing memorable sits close to skin and barely a silage. There are by far better Burberry scents out there don't waste your money unless you like inconspicuous scents.

on 10/30/2016 4:59:00 AM

I love how soothing Burberry Fragrances smell! I came across this Burberry Body Tender one day, while I was out shopping for new perfumes. I fell in love with the scent that I purchased it. Since then, I have been using this scent with no intentions of changing. It has now become my go-to scent! Personally, I work with kids who have nose allergies and cannot stand strong fragrances. As such, I have to mind what I use if I want to use any. Life is dull without perfume. Its torturous to totally avoid perfumes! Luckily I found this Burberry Body Tender! So far, there were no complains but only compliments for it. I would definitely stock up on this!

on 11/5/2015 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I'm a pretty big fan of Body, but I saw this at Marshall's and milled around thinking for a while before I bought it. (It helped that someone had dropped a big bottle of the stuff so I didn't have to buy it unsniffed). The packaging on this one is better than my big bottle of Body - it's a purse-size atomizer with 3 smaller refill bottles. I think it was $30 at Marshall's.

This is definitely lighter and easier to wear than Body. The original is super-sensual and warm, whereas this one is...younger, maybe? It doesn't last as long. It does wear pretty close to the skin, like the original. I am really enjoying it.

It would make a great gift for someone who likes Body, I think. It has the same attractive elements, but it's different enough to be distinguishable as a new fragrance.

on 2/5/2014 5:17:00 PM

OK, I admit it. I just discovered this. I didn't know about Body Tender. I had just warmed up to Body. I still like Body but Body Tender is a more appealing to me. It's fresh, fruity and light. Much cleaner and fresher than Burberry Brit. I would prefer it was EDP, but the EDT seems to be quite adequate so far. I recommend this and hope it stays on the shelves for a long time.

on 1/30/2014 3:02:00 PM

Love this sent! Its my signature now. Aquatic as my little sister describes it. Fresh, clean, has a little masculinity to it.

Purchased this after wearing the sample from sephora, which I quite liked. I'm not usually a rose fragrance type but this combo with the musk and lemon works for me. To me, it smells more modern than most rose scents and surprisingly doesn't turn bad with my skin chemistry. That said, I probably would not repurchase because there are so many beautiful and distinctive perfumes out there and this one doesn't stand out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I spritzed this on in an Ulta store and I immediately loved it so I wore it around for awhile and decided to get a small bottle on impulse. I adore this! It smells sexy, a sparkiling citrusy mix of floral and has an earthy musk, base. I am NOT a fan of florals and certainly not heavy florals so don't worry about it being too flowery.

I came home and about 10 minutes after my husband saw me he immediately asked me what I was wearing.

This is a great secen for work since its subtle but fresh and clean. I love this!

on 11/18/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was really excited to try this out after getting this as a sample from Sephora since I love everything about Burberry. I was disappointed in this fragrance. Sephora describes the notes as lemon, rose, and musk. I was hoping for a light, fresh, fragrance, but this is definitely a heavy floral. I hope to try other fragrances from Burberry. I will not purchase.

Popular Fragrances