Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 months ago

This only made my head more itchy. As a shampoo it seems fine but I would use s conditioner after. I don’t trust 2 in 1 products. But the ingredient in Head and Shoulders just does not help
me at all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

9 months ago

I had been using for months but didn't see any improvement with dandruff.
It does make the hair smell good though.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2.0

Feb/09/2015

My husband only ever uses Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 products, and he gets great results using them. I used his bottle of this yesterday on a whim, and I got out of the shower with a tangled mess on my head. It did a nice job actually cleaning, but I definitely needed a separate conditioner afterward.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Jan/25/2015

I used this when I had dandruff, and it did the job. It did leave my hair smelling clean, and I got at least one comment on smelling clean from someone who was sitting next to me. I have never found 2-in-1s to be particularly effective and this is no exception though.

I found it too strong for my hair with regular use. It would cause more of my hair to fall out than usual if I used it …

About reviewer (219 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

May/25/2014

I tried this after finding that the regular Classic Clean shampoo dried out my hair. It was not as drying as the regular shampoo, but I still needed a conditioner after using this, even though it is supposed to be a 2 in 1. It made my hair extremely staticky and very limp. Overall, my hair just felt weird. I was out of dog shampoo one day and decided to chance it and use this on my boxer, in an …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromNosage

Dec/31/2013

This is a great 2 in 1. I would not use a 2 in 1 on a regular basis but when in a hurry this leaves it looking like I had spent time and money on my hair. Worth a buy.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromemma90

Nov/18/2013

Hands down the best 2 in 1 I have ever used. I love how soft, manageable, and relaxed my hair comes out after use. If you have unruly, thick, and voluminous hair like mine it will smooth everything right down. No alcohol in this a plus.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure