Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it because it suits my needs perfectly and the price is unbeatable. BB Cream is not meant to be heavy. It's simple meant to be an opaque moisturizer with SPF.

I see a lot of reviews complaining about the sheerness of the product. It's not a foundation. I applied it today for a morning interview and it's very buildable. I applied two light layers and set with a translucent powder. I was pleased because I could still see my natural tone coming through but most of my imperfections were covered within reason.

I found this at Walgreens. I'm Black American with a golden or caramel skin tone, so I had to choose the "deep" shade. It is the darkest color offered in the line. For any woman of color reading this, if your darker than me; you'll have to find a different brand to match your shade.

Sidenote: It smells like cookies or cake, I don't know but it was weird when I first got a whiff of it out of the bottle. I've never owned a facial makeup product that was scented. It's too much and not really needed. After 5 hrs of wear, I noticed some oiliness on my skin, so I patted with a Kleenex. It wasn't enough to make me stop using the product. I'll try it again when I run out as long as my skin reacts well to it.

on 4/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It matched my skin perfectly and worked great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it did start breaking me out on my chin, and I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell. I thought it would fade as the day went on, but i smelled like Ihop all day. It even got on my hoodie, and I smelled like it the next day when I didn't even wear the makeup. I threw it in the trash. Other than the smell and breakout, the coverage and color was alright, especially for the price.

on 11/25/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Cheapest BB cream I've seen drugstore wise but the smell is awful. I wore the BB cream for 30 min and took it off because the smell was just too awful.