wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

1.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

This product is so disappointing! I've been trying out different BB creams, and when I saw this one on sale for around $3, I thought, "Why not?"

At first, it wasn't bad at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer; the coverage is fairly light, so it matched my skin tone for the most part. The SPF is a plus. However, after about a week of use, my skin started breaking out like crazy! Keep in mind that my skin isn't oily and isn't all that prone to breakouts. I was very surprised. I wasn't completely sure if the BB cream was causing these breakouts, so I decided to stop using it for a little while to see what would happen. Sure enough, my skin cleared up a couple days later.

I passed this on to my mother, who was happy to try it out. After one day of using it, she broke out as well. Going to have to throw this one away; what a shame.

Video Reviews & Tutorials