Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/18/2016 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought this twice and am satisfied. It's nice for days that I want a natural finish and not a lot of fuss. The applicator is really nice - you can get just the right amount of product when you squeeze it, and the bottle stands up nicely in the cabinet for storage. It applies pretty sheer but can be built up with a little more product. I use a sponge to apply it. Sometimes I add a little dust of translucent powder, as it is slightly sticky and takes some time to dry down. I have dry skin and I do find that this is hydrating enough to be helpful to my skin. I recommend this product.

on 1/24/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This bb cream pleasantly surprised me. I really love the wnw coverall foundation, but lately have been looking for something a little more moisturizing and more natural coverage as I am getting older (I'm 27). The coverage is very sheer, but buildable - I wear 2 coats. It feels nice and smooth when I apply with my fingers over my clinique moisturizer & coverall primer (which I highly recommend) I thought I would still need a little foundation on top, but I just set it with maybelline matte powder and it lasts for several hrs!! My skin looks and feels soft and moisturized, and not oily... Best of all, it doesn't break me out!!

This does smell a bit weird. But it doesn't bother me or linger once dried.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews on here - sometimes you have to take some risks! Lol Love this!

UPDATE: It's been about 2 weeks and I am still loving this stuff. I have tried a couple of other BBs (clinique CC, Loreal magic, Lumene CC, maybelline BB) and I don't like them half as much. This is the ONLY BB I've tried that does a good job at evening my skin tone and blurring my pores while still looking very natural. My only gripe with this is lasting power. When I'm home, it's fine, but when I wear this to work I start to get oily about halfway through the day and need to re-powder. Still, it never looks cakey or unnatural.

on 6/28/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is something I picked up on a whim as I really love Wet n' Wild eye shadows, bronzers, and lipsticks and with the low cost of around $3, I was willing to give the BB cream a try too. I like that this has some sun protection in it and is rated SPF 15. I can use all the layers of SPF I can get. This states on the packaging 8-in-1 beauty balm. I couldn't tell you what all 8 purposes are and nowhere on the packaging are they designated. I have the shade A102 Light/Medium. This is a thin lotion/creme and it blends well and leaves some radiance to the skin but it has minimal coverage. It does add a sheer wash of color and evens out skintone somewhat, but it isn't going to give you a perfect canvas for a full face. This works well over a primer and underneath a foundation and it has been compatible with all my skincare products so far. If you are going for a natural no make up look, this works fine with just a mineral powder to set it. Without it, it has some trouble with staying power though in the summer heat and with a little sweat this tends to become patchy and needs adjustment. I've only experienced one breakout after using this multiple times so it may have been mostly my fault for falling asleep before removing my makeup for the day. I plan on using this up as it's not a bad product, but I simply need more coverage and something to hold up to heat and humidity. I'll use this up while it's summer for an everyday stay at home look, but not for an evening or more made up look. It isn't a terrible product by any means, and I can still use it beneath my foundations and with a mineral powder it works well enough. I will get my money's worth, but I won't repurchase.

I love this. my skin feels awesome very light foundation doesn't break me out. I like it for every day use expecially for summer to have something light on my combination skin with a bit of bronzer it's perfect for me. If you need something heavy to do alot of coverage this is not right for u.

This smells horrible! I purchased the medium shade and the color matches very well. I like that it is a very light coverage as that is all I need. However, the smell....I can't get past it. This smells very strong of burnt something/chemicals. I'm not sure, but because of it I will not repurchase. I probably won't even use it again to be honest

I only bought this today, but I already love it! Light/medium matches my skin right now, but I'll have to switch shades once summer comes. I love the lightweight feel of this- it felt just like putting moisturizer on. Also, I was very impressed with how it made my skin look and feel. It looked like my skin, only more even toned and perfected (nobody could tell I had makeup on). It was so quick to apply with my fingers and set with a little powder, and it lasted all day. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of this product when I'm in a rush or feeling like going for a natural look. The only downside for me is the smell, but it doesn't linger at all so I can't be bothered. This is a great BB cream!

on 4/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It matched my skin perfectly and worked great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it did start breaking me out on my chin, and I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell. I thought it would fade as the day went on, but i smelled like Ihop all day. It even got on my hoodie, and I smelled like it the next day when I didn't even wear the makeup. I threw it in the trash. Other than the smell and breakout, the coverage and color was alright, especially for the price.

on 2/19/2014 10:46:00 AM

I'm new to the BB cream world, so I figured I would give this one a shot since it was 4.99 at walmart. I'm not super thrilled about it, but it's also not a huge disappointment. The coverage is light, which I like. But the more you layer it the more you get. I found out if I use 2 layers it gets a tad too dark, but I also have very light skin. Another reviewer said it evened out her redness, it does the same for me. Its not really oily or greasy, but it also doesn't dry my already dry skin out. It's nice when I don't want to wear foundation.

The smell isn't as horrible as some people are saying, but it does kind of smell like waffles when I first put it on. I don't smell it too much longer after I go on about my day.

I'm not a huge fan, I'll use it while I have it, but I don't see myself buying it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Haters are gonna hate!! I think previous reviewers are totally overreacting to the smell of this BB Cream and this is coming from someone who's very sensitive to fragrances. For under $6, this is a very impressive product with light-medium coverage; perfect for days when I desire a more natural look and gives my skin a nice glow!

Application is easy and Wet n Wild has improved the tube opening so that product isn't wasted like their Coverall foundation, I apply with my fingers or a stippling brush and finish with pressed powder to set it--this is important because the formula is very dewy/moisturizing and I have shine issues if I don't use powder on top, thats my main complaint.

The final look is healthy, glowing skin with blurred pores and imperfections. I really like how my skin looks with Fergie's BB cream and I appreciate the wide(ish) variety of shades compared to other ds brands, my shade is light-medium and I'm NC20-25 for reference.

Will I repurchase? So far, heck yes! I will update if this changes or causes a breakout.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried. I'm not saying it's the best out there by any means, but it works for me. This product does have a distinct smell, but it doesn't bother me. I got this in the shade light and it matches my fair skin perfectly.

PRO'S
SPF 15
evens out skin tone
light coverage (could build to medium)
feels light on the skin
not sticky or greasy
great base for foundation
mutes out redness on cheeks and pimples (doesn't cover them completely)
gives a nice glow
could be worn alone just to brighten and give sheer to light coverage
feels light enough to wear underneath foundation
easy to blend with sponge or fingertips

CON'S
I don't really have any for this product

I wear this under my foundation to get a extra bit of coverage and even out my redness. I still use a primer under this, and even with all three products on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy. I got this at Walgreens for around $5. You really have nothing to lose by trying this product. Walgreens accepts returns on cosmetics, so if you're a fan of Wet n Wild, try this!