Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

3.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/1/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not too heavy, unscented, applies and blends very nicely. I bought the medium-dark shade and it is not too dark for my medium toned skin. I really like this BB Cream.

on 6/14/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this today, but I already love it! Light/medium matches my skin right now, but I'll have to switch shades once summer comes. I love the lightweight feel of this- it felt just like putting moisturizer on. Also, I was very impressed with how it made my skin look and feel. It looked like my skin, only more even toned and perfected (nobody could tell I had makeup on). It was so quick to apply with my fingers and set with a little powder, and it lasted all day. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of this product when I'm in a rush or feeling like going for a natural look. The only downside for me is the smell, but it doesn't linger at all so I can't be bothered. This is a great BB cream!

on 4/13/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a tinted moisturizer with a "BB cream" label. I got the shade light/medium and it matched my light (yellow undertoned) skin well. It has light coverage so I topped it with a dusting of mineral makeup to set it. The weather today was a comfortable 60 degrees and my skin became quite oily by the late afternoon so I don't think I will be using this in the summer.

I may save this for the winter time on days when I want light coverage. This hasn't caused any acne and is fairly easy to wash off. Once this tube is done I won't repurchase.

I'm really disappointed with this, as an avid Wet N Wild fan, this was a big letdown. This is extremely sheer and has very minimal coverage, unlike Asian bb creams. It is also kind of greasy feeling initially on the skin until it sinks into your skin, and also needs to be set with powder. At least it was cheap, it came out to 3.80 because of a manufacturer's coupon on the packaging. If you want coverage, the Coverall cream foundation is way better.

I did not like this product because it feels very oily on my skin.