wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

3.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's way too sheer to be considered a BB cream. :/

It doesn't stay for even an hour and barely covers my redness/blemishes, even if I apply primer beforehand. I'm not sure if I'm applying it wrong but I just do 2 layers of it if I have time to do so. The only positive things about it are the packaging & the price for it.

So unless someone has some advice/tips on using it, I probably won't get it again.

on 5/8/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I do like this; have the Light and the Deep. The reason for the latter is I found that one very cheap, and I can use it to add color to such things as sunscreen--yay! I have dryish sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate or dry it out. I find it combines well with other products so I can adjust coverage and color. I guess I am not looking for it to be a full coverage product so am not disappointed by that. I can use the Light all over, then add a bit more of something with more coverage (such as Coverall or a concealer) where needed, such as around eyes and nose. My skin won't tolerate any powder, so anything that requires powder isn't usable for me, this doesn't. I have several of the Fergie line, the best being the eyeshadow primer.

on 4/13/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a tinted moisturizer with a "BB cream" label. I got the shade light/medium and it matched my light (yellow undertoned) skin well. It has light coverage so I topped it with a dusting of mineral makeup to set it. The weather today was a comfortable 60 degrees and my skin became quite oily by the late afternoon so I don't think I will be using this in the summer.

I may save this for the winter time on days when I want light coverage. This hasn't caused any acne and is fairly easy to wash off. Once this tube is done I won't repurchase.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Orange orange orange orange! I was thrilled somebody came out with a BB cream described as "Light" as I am super pale and the american bb creams all go way too dark on me either on first application or after an hour or two of oxidation.

This one was a letdown from the start as it left a lovely oompa loompa shade on my face just applying the first dot.

At least it was cheap I suppose...

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Haters are gonna hate!! I think previous reviewers are totally overreacting to the smell of this BB Cream and this is coming from someone who's very sensitive to fragrances. For under $6, this is a very impressive product with light-medium coverage; perfect for days when I desire a more natural look and gives my skin a nice glow!

Application is easy and Wet n Wild has improved the tube opening so that product isn't wasted like their Coverall foundation, I apply with my fingers or a stippling brush and finish with pressed powder to set it--this is important because the formula is very dewy/moisturizing and I have shine issues if I don't use powder on top, thats my main complaint.

The final look is healthy, glowing skin with blurred pores and imperfections. I really like how my skin looks with Fergie's BB cream and I appreciate the wide(ish) variety of shades compared to other ds brands, my shade is light-medium and I'm NC20-25 for reference.

Will I repurchase? So far, heck yes! I will update if this changes or causes a breakout.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried. I'm not saying it's the best out there by any means, but it works for me. This product does have a distinct smell, but it doesn't bother me. I got this in the shade light and it matches my fair skin perfectly.

PRO'S
SPF 15
evens out skin tone
light coverage (could build to medium)
feels light on the skin
not sticky or greasy
great base for foundation
mutes out redness on cheeks and pimples (doesn't cover them completely)
gives a nice glow
could be worn alone just to brighten and give sheer to light coverage
feels light enough to wear underneath foundation
easy to blend with sponge or fingertips

CON'S
I don't really have any for this product

I wear this under my foundation to get a extra bit of coverage and even out my redness. I still use a primer under this, and even with all three products on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy. I got this at Walgreens for around $5. You really have nothing to lose by trying this product. Walgreens accepts returns on cosmetics, so if you're a fan of Wet n Wild, try this!