Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 1/24/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This bb cream pleasantly surprised me. I really love the wnw coverall foundation, but lately have been looking for something a little more moisturizing and more natural coverage as I am getting older (I'm 27). The coverage is very sheer, but buildable - I wear 2 coats. It feels nice and smooth when I apply with my fingers over my clinique moisturizer & coverall primer (which I highly recommend) I thought I would still need a little foundation on top, but I just set it with maybelline matte powder and it lasts for several hrs!! My skin looks and feels soft and moisturized, and not oily... Best of all, it doesn't break me out!!

This does smell a bit weird. But it doesn't bother me or linger once dried.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews on here - sometimes you have to take some risks! Lol Love this!

UPDATE: It's been about 2 weeks and I am still loving this stuff. I have tried a couple of other BBs (clinique CC, Loreal magic, Lumene CC, maybelline BB) and I don't like them half as much. This is the ONLY BB I've tried that does a good job at evening my skin tone and blurring my pores while still looking very natural. My only gripe with this is lasting power. When I'm home, it's fine, but when I wear this to work I start to get oily about halfway through the day and need to re-powder. Still, it never looks cakey or unnatural.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went to work (gasp) without my usual Missha BB cream on, so when last minute plans came up that day, I had to pick up a cheapie BB cream nearby at Duane Reade. Lucky, this was just $3. Well, you get what you pay for because:

1-It is extremely sheer for a BB cream, and difficult to build. It took 3 applications to finally equal the coverage of the M Perfect Cover BB cream from Missha.

2-It had a light synthetic smell to it

3-The selection of shades is VERY limited. I am a warm NC25 in the winter, yet this is the equivalent to "Medium/Deep" for this line.

All in all, I will use it when I'm in a bind, but would not repurchase.

on 6/28/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is something I picked up on a whim as I really love Wet n' Wild eye shadows, bronzers, and lipsticks and with the low cost of around $3, I was willing to give the BB cream a try too. I like that this has some sun protection in it and is rated SPF 15. I can use all the layers of SPF I can get. This states on the packaging 8-in-1 beauty balm. I couldn't tell you what all 8 purposes are and nowhere on the packaging are they designated. I have the shade A102 Light/Medium. This is a thin lotion/creme and it blends well and leaves some radiance to the skin but it has minimal coverage. It does add a sheer wash of color and evens out skintone somewhat, but it isn't going to give you a perfect canvas for a full face. This works well over a primer and underneath a foundation and it has been compatible with all my skincare products so far. If you are going for a natural no make up look, this works fine with just a mineral powder to set it. Without it, it has some trouble with staying power though in the summer heat and with a little sweat this tends to become patchy and needs adjustment. I've only experienced one breakout after using this multiple times so it may have been mostly my fault for falling asleep before removing my makeup for the day. I plan on using this up as it's not a bad product, but I simply need more coverage and something to hold up to heat and humidity. I'll use this up while it's summer for an everyday stay at home look, but not for an evening or more made up look. It isn't a terrible product by any means, and I can still use it beneath my foundations and with a mineral powder it works well enough. I will get my money's worth, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/29/2015 2:22:00 AM

This stuff is far too sheer too be considered a bb cream -- tinted moisturiser, sure. I like that it has spf but it has such very little (15? pshaw), and like many other reviewers, the smell! It smells like maple syrup to me, yuck. It was just so underwhelming.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

You definitely get what you paid for when using this product. Thankfully I got this on sale for $2. First off this does smell horrible. It smells to chemically or someone just left this product outside in the sun next to garbage. Oddly I still decided to put this on my face and it was ok. It blends good and evens out my skintone. Very light coverage. For me it wasnt builadable, the more I put the more my face was getting greasy. I got the shade med/deep and it was a bit lighter than my NC35 skintone. This product just wasn't for me.

on 4/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It matched my skin perfectly and worked great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it did start breaking me out on my chin, and I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell. I thought it would fade as the day went on, but i smelled like Ihop all day. It even got on my hoodie, and I smelled like it the next day when I didn't even wear the makeup. I threw it in the trash. Other than the smell and breakout, the coverage and color was alright, especially for the price.

on 2/19/2014 10:46:00 AM

I'm new to the BB cream world, so I figured I would give this one a shot since it was 4.99 at walmart. I'm not super thrilled about it, but it's also not a huge disappointment. The coverage is light, which I like. But the more you layer it the more you get. I found out if I use 2 layers it gets a tad too dark, but I also have very light skin. Another reviewer said it evened out her redness, it does the same for me. Its not really oily or greasy, but it also doesn't dry my already dry skin out. It's nice when I don't want to wear foundation.

The smell isn't as horrible as some people are saying, but it does kind of smell like waffles when I first put it on. I don't smell it too much longer after I go on about my day.

I'm not a huge fan, I'll use it while I have it, but I don't see myself buying it again.

This was a terrible BB cream. It doesn't even live up as a tinted moisturizer! It is so sheer that it covers nothing, just leaves a greasy film on your face. And the smell... oh dear Lord, the smell. It smells like burned maple syrup with a hint of plastic? It's disgusting. Like a reviewer below me, I had to wash this off my face after about a 1/2 an hour because my eyes were watering from the smell. The only thing I liked was the color range,and the fact that it had a coupon on the package. It's quite sad really, because I adore the Coverall foundation, and had hoped that this would be similar...