wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

2.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

This BB cream is a disappointment. It is very very sheer and makes me look insanely shiny and greasy, as though I have been out in the heat all day even if it's freshly applied. It never actually settles or "sets" on my skin, even with powder. It just sits over it, feeling thick and...gloopy, for lack of a better word. It made my powder get chunky and gross while simultaneously rubbing the product right off my face.
This also smells strange. I can't place the scent, but it's not something I want on my face to smell all day.
For reference, my skin is mostly even, no real imperfections minus the occasional enlarged pore and one slight pitted scar from surgery years ago. I have minor redness on my cheeks and darkness around the eyes. It's pretty easy to find a foundation to cover or at least minimize all of these, but this product doesn't even do that.
The best I can say about this is that it has SPF. other than that, it's not really anything to write home about.

Simply nasty smelling. I cannot use this coz it smells like burnt plastic, it's just gross (sorry!!). The coverage was so minimal. It made my very oily skin even oiler so it got returned. Oh, how I wanted this stuff to be good too!! ;/

on 12/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

although the price is great and this is a good product but i will never buy again because I can;t get past the smell

on 11/17/2013 8:58:00 AM

While checking out the makeup section in Walmart recently, I came across the Fergie BB Cream. It was $5.62 but, there was an instant $2 off coupon. For $3.62, I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much since I haven't had the best luck with BB cream's. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised!

I purchased the Light shade and it matches my skintone perfectly. This applies nicely. Goes on smoothly & evenly. I've applied it just using my fingers and I've also applied it with my Real Techniques Magic Complexion Sponge. It leaves a nice smooth finish. Coverage is medium. I set it with Wet n Wild Coverall pressed powder or Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

My only drawback with this BB cream is, when you first apply it, there is an odd smell but, it doesn't linger.

I would definitely repurchase this product. Even at $5.62, I feel its worth the price.