Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

3.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went to work (gasp) without my usual Missha BB cream on, so when last minute plans came up that day, I had to pick up a cheapie BB cream nearby at Duane Reade. Lucky, this was just $3. Well, you get what you pay for because:

1-It is extremely sheer for a BB cream, and difficult to build. It took 3 applications to finally equal the coverage of the M Perfect Cover BB cream from Missha.

2-It had a light synthetic smell to it

3-The selection of shades is VERY limited. I am a warm NC25 in the winter, yet this is the equivalent to "Medium/Deep" for this line.

All in all, I will use it when I'm in a bind, but would not repurchase.

on 5/8/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I do like this; have the Light and the Deep. The reason for the latter is I found that one very cheap, and I can use it to add color to such things as sunscreen--yay! I have dryish sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate or dry it out. I find it combines well with other products so I can adjust coverage and color. I guess I am not looking for it to be a full coverage product so am not disappointed by that. I can use the Light all over, then add a bit more of something with more coverage (such as Coverall or a concealer) where needed, such as around eyes and nose. My skin won't tolerate any powder, so anything that requires powder isn't usable for me, this doesn't. I have several of the Fergie line, the best being the eyeshadow primer.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I knew something seemed familiar about the packaging on this. It's a poorly constructed and over priced dupe of E.L.F.'s studio tinted moisturizer. The E.L.F. version isn't nearly as greasy or as heavy and costs $2 less. Normally I don't have an issue with dupes but it is so wrong that they want to charge you more for this than the original. Just go to Target and get the original please. Pass this one on by. It's not worth it.