Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

You definitely get what you paid for when using this product. Thankfully I got this on sale for $2. First off this does smell horrible. It smells to chemically or someone just left this product outside in the sun next to garbage. Oddly I still decided to put this on my face and it was ok. It blends good and evens out my skintone. Very light coverage. For me it wasnt builadable, the more I put the more my face was getting greasy. I got the shade med/deep and it was a bit lighter than my NC35 skintone. This product just wasn't for me.