wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

2.0

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/28/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is something I picked up on a whim as I really love Wet n' Wild eye shadows, bronzers, and lipsticks and with the low cost of around $3, I was willing to give the BB cream a try too. I like that this has some sun protection in it and is rated SPF 15. I can use all the layers of SPF I can get. This states on the packaging 8-in-1 beauty balm. I couldn't tell you what all 8 purposes are and nowhere on the packaging are they designated. I have the shade A102 Light/Medium. This is a thin lotion/creme and it blends well and leaves some radiance to the skin but it has minimal coverage. It does add a sheer wash of color and evens out skintone somewhat, but it isn't going to give you a perfect canvas for a full face. This works well over a primer and underneath a foundation and it has been compatible with all my skincare products so far. If you are going for a natural no make up look, this works fine with just a mineral powder to set it. Without it, it has some trouble with staying power though in the summer heat and with a little sweat this tends to become patchy and needs adjustment. I've only experienced one breakout after using this multiple times so it may have been mostly my fault for falling asleep before removing my makeup for the day. I plan on using this up as it's not a bad product, but I simply need more coverage and something to hold up to heat and humidity. I'll use this up while it's summer for an everyday stay at home look, but not for an evening or more made up look. It isn't a terrible product by any means, and I can still use it beneath my foundations and with a mineral powder it works well enough. I will get my money's worth, but I won't repurchase.

on 9/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

This product is so disappointing! I've been trying out different BB creams, and when I saw this one on sale for around $3, I thought, "Why not?"

At first, it wasn't bad at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer; the coverage is fairly light, so it matched my skin tone for the most part. The SPF is a plus. However, after about a week of use, my skin started breaking out like crazy! Keep in mind that my skin isn't oily and isn't all that prone to breakouts. I was very surprised. I wasn't completely sure if the BB cream was causing these breakouts, so I decided to stop using it for a little while to see what would happen. Sure enough, my skin cleared up a couple days later.

I passed this on to my mother, who was happy to try it out. After one day of using it, she broke out as well. Going to have to throw this one away; what a shame.

on 6/14/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells horrible! I purchased the medium shade and the color matches very well. I like that it is a very light coverage as that is all I need. However, the smell....I can't get past it. This smells very strong of burnt something/chemicals. I'm not sure, but because of it I will not repurchase. I probably won't even use it again to be honest

on 4/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It matched my skin perfectly and worked great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it did start breaking me out on my chin, and I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell. I thought it would fade as the day went on, but i smelled like Ihop all day. It even got on my hoodie, and I smelled like it the next day when I didn't even wear the makeup. I threw it in the trash. Other than the smell and breakout, the coverage and color was alright, especially for the price.

on 12/19/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

although the price is great and this is a good product but i will never buy again because I can;t get past the smell