Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/18/2016 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought this twice and am satisfied. It's nice for days that I want a natural finish and not a lot of fuss. The applicator is really nice - you can get just the right amount of product when you squeeze it, and the bottle stands up nicely in the cabinet for storage. It applies pretty sheer but can be built up with a little more product. I use a sponge to apply it. Sometimes I add a little dust of translucent powder, as it is slightly sticky and takes some time to dry down. I have dry skin and I do find that this is hydrating enough to be helpful to my skin. I recommend this product.

on 3/29/2015 2:22:00 AM

This stuff is far too sheer too be considered a bb cream -- tinted moisturiser, sure. I like that it has spf but it has such very little (15? pshaw), and like many other reviewers, the smell! It smells like maple syrup to me, yuck. It was just so underwhelming.

on 2/1/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not too heavy, unscented, applies and blends very nicely. I bought the medium-dark shade and it is not too dark for my medium toned skin. I really like this BB Cream.