wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

2.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It's way too sheer to be considered a BB cream. :/

It doesn't stay for even an hour and barely covers my redness/blemishes, even if I apply primer beforehand. I'm not sure if I'm applying it wrong but I just do 2 layers of it if I have time to do so. The only positive things about it are the packaging & the price for it.

So unless someone has some advice/tips on using it, I probably won't get it again.

on 1/24/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This bb cream pleasantly surprised me. I really love the wnw coverall foundation, but lately have been looking for something a little more moisturizing and more natural coverage as I am getting older (I'm 27). The coverage is very sheer, but buildable - I wear 2 coats. It feels nice and smooth when I apply with my fingers over my clinique moisturizer & coverall primer (which I highly recommend) I thought I would still need a little foundation on top, but I just set it with maybelline matte powder and it lasts for several hrs!! My skin looks and feels soft and moisturized, and not oily... Best of all, it doesn't break me out!!

This does smell a bit weird. But it doesn't bother me or linger once dried.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews on here - sometimes you have to take some risks! Lol Love this!

UPDATE: It's been about 2 weeks and I am still loving this stuff. I have tried a couple of other BBs (clinique CC, Loreal magic, Lumene CC, maybelline BB) and I don't like them half as much. This is the ONLY BB I've tried that does a good job at evening my skin tone and blurring my pores while still looking very natural. My only gripe with this is lasting power. When I'm home, it's fine, but when I wear this to work I start to get oily about halfway through the day and need to re-powder. Still, it never looks cakey or unnatural.

on 6/28/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is something I picked up on a whim as I really love Wet n' Wild eye shadows, bronzers, and lipsticks and with the low cost of around $3, I was willing to give the BB cream a try too. I like that this has some sun protection in it and is rated SPF 15. I can use all the layers of SPF I can get. This states on the packaging 8-in-1 beauty balm. I couldn't tell you what all 8 purposes are and nowhere on the packaging are they designated. I have the shade A102 Light/Medium. This is a thin lotion/creme and it blends well and leaves some radiance to the skin but it has minimal coverage. It does add a sheer wash of color and evens out skintone somewhat, but it isn't going to give you a perfect canvas for a full face. This works well over a primer and underneath a foundation and it has been compatible with all my skincare products so far. If you are going for a natural no make up look, this works fine with just a mineral powder to set it. Without it, it has some trouble with staying power though in the summer heat and with a little sweat this tends to become patchy and needs adjustment. I've only experienced one breakout after using this multiple times so it may have been mostly my fault for falling asleep before removing my makeup for the day. I plan on using this up as it's not a bad product, but I simply need more coverage and something to hold up to heat and humidity. I'll use this up while it's summer for an everyday stay at home look, but not for an evening or more made up look. It isn't a terrible product by any means, and I can still use it beneath my foundations and with a mineral powder it works well enough. I will get my money's worth, but I won't repurchase.

on 5/8/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I do like this; have the Light and the Deep. The reason for the latter is I found that one very cheap, and I can use it to add color to such things as sunscreen--yay! I have dryish sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate or dry it out. I find it combines well with other products so I can adjust coverage and color. I guess I am not looking for it to be a full coverage product so am not disappointed by that. I can use the Light all over, then add a bit more of something with more coverage (such as Coverall or a concealer) where needed, such as around eyes and nose. My skin won't tolerate any powder, so anything that requires powder isn't usable for me, this doesn't. I have several of the Fergie line, the best being the eyeshadow primer.

on 9/20/2014 2:13:00 PM

This product is so disappointing! I've been trying out different BB creams, and when I saw this one on sale for around $3, I thought, "Why not?"

At first, it wasn't bad at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer; the coverage is fairly light, so it matched my skin tone for the most part. The SPF is a plus. However, after about a week of use, my skin started breaking out like crazy! Keep in mind that my skin isn't oily and isn't all that prone to breakouts. I was very surprised. I wasn't completely sure if the BB cream was causing these breakouts, so I decided to stop using it for a little while to see what would happen. Sure enough, my skin cleared up a couple days later.

I passed this on to my mother, who was happy to try it out. After one day of using it, she broke out as well. Going to have to throw this one away; what a shame.

on 2/19/2014 10:46:00 AM

I'm new to the BB cream world, so I figured I would give this one a shot since it was 4.99 at walmart. I'm not super thrilled about it, but it's also not a huge disappointment. The coverage is light, which I like. But the more you layer it the more you get. I found out if I use 2 layers it gets a tad too dark, but I also have very light skin. Another reviewer said it evened out her redness, it does the same for me. Its not really oily or greasy, but it also doesn't dry my already dry skin out. It's nice when I don't want to wear foundation.

The smell isn't as horrible as some people are saying, but it does kind of smell like waffles when I first put it on. I don't smell it too much longer after I go on about my day.

I'm not a huge fan, I'll use it while I have it, but I don't see myself buying it again.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Orange orange orange orange! I was thrilled somebody came out with a BB cream described as "Light" as I am super pale and the american bb creams all go way too dark on me either on first application or after an hour or two of oxidation.

This one was a letdown from the start as it left a lovely oompa loompa shade on my face just applying the first dot.

At least it was cheap I suppose...

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried. I'm not saying it's the best out there by any means, but it works for me. This product does have a distinct smell, but it doesn't bother me. I got this in the shade light and it matches my fair skin perfectly.

PRO'S
SPF 15
evens out skin tone
light coverage (could build to medium)
feels light on the skin
not sticky or greasy
great base for foundation
mutes out redness on cheeks and pimples (doesn't cover them completely)
gives a nice glow
could be worn alone just to brighten and give sheer to light coverage
feels light enough to wear underneath foundation
easy to blend with sponge or fingertips

CON'S
I don't really have any for this product

I wear this under my foundation to get a extra bit of coverage and even out my redness. I still use a primer under this, and even with all three products on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy. I got this at Walgreens for around $5. You really have nothing to lose by trying this product. Walgreens accepts returns on cosmetics, so if you're a fan of Wet n Wild, try this!