Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 5/8/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I do like this; have the Light and the Deep. The reason for the latter is I found that one very cheap, and I can use it to add color to such things as sunscreen--yay! I have dryish sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate or dry it out. I find it combines well with other products so I can adjust coverage and color. I guess I am not looking for it to be a full coverage product so am not disappointed by that. I can use the Light all over, then add a bit more of something with more coverage (such as Coverall or a concealer) where needed, such as around eyes and nose. My skin won't tolerate any powder, so anything that requires powder isn't usable for me, this doesn't. I have several of the Fergie line, the best being the eyeshadow primer.