wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35
wet n wild Fergie BB Cream

3.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/13/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a tinted moisturizer with a "BB cream" label. I got the shade light/medium and it matched my light (yellow undertoned) skin well. It has light coverage so I topped it with a dusting of mineral makeup to set it. The weather today was a comfortable 60 degrees and my skin became quite oily by the late afternoon so I don't think I will be using this in the summer.

I may save this for the winter time on days when I want light coverage. This hasn't caused any acne and is fairly easy to wash off. Once this tube is done I won't repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials