Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went to work (gasp) without my usual Missha BB cream on, so when last minute plans came up that day, I had to pick up a cheapie BB cream nearby at Duane Reade. Lucky, this was just $3. Well, you get what you pay for because:

1-It is extremely sheer for a BB cream, and difficult to build. It took 3 applications to finally equal the coverage of the M Perfect Cover BB cream from Missha.

2-It had a light synthetic smell to it

3-The selection of shades is VERY limited. I am a warm NC25 in the winter, yet this is the equivalent to "Medium/Deep" for this line.

All in all, I will use it when I'm in a bind, but would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it because it suits my needs perfectly and the price is unbeatable. BB Cream is not meant to be heavy. It's simple meant to be an opaque moisturizer with SPF.

I see a lot of reviews complaining about the sheerness of the product. It's not a foundation. I applied it today for a morning interview and it's very buildable. I applied two light layers and set with a translucent powder. I was pleased because I could still see my natural tone coming through but most of my imperfections were covered within reason.

I found this at Walgreens. I'm Black American with a golden or caramel skin tone, so I had to choose the "deep" shade. It is the darkest color offered in the line. For any woman of color reading this, if your darker than me; you'll have to find a different brand to match your shade.

Sidenote: It smells like cookies or cake, I don't know but it was weird when I first got a whiff of it out of the bottle. I've never owned a facial makeup product that was scented. It's too much and not really needed. After 5 hrs of wear, I noticed some oiliness on my skin, so I patted with a Kleenex. It wasn't enough to make me stop using the product. I'll try it again when I run out as long as my skin reacts well to it.

This smells horrible! I purchased the medium shade and the color matches very well. I like that it is a very light coverage as that is all I need. However, the smell....I can't get past it. This smells very strong of burnt something/chemicals. I'm not sure, but because of it I will not repurchase. I probably won't even use it again to be honest

I really love love this makeup! I got this in the medium/deep shade. I probably could have gone with the medium shade, but it looked a little pink in the container. The medium/deep shade looked more yellow. I am light to medium with yellow asian skin. I figured undertone was more important and I could use it in the upcoming hotter months. It matched me quite well and gave my skin a glow. Matches perfectly indoors. Outdoors, it is only slightly darker if you look really close.

Product was really easy to blend. I did not have to use a moisturizer. It was sheer but with enough coverage to cover red spots and blur imperfections. It gets dewey about 1.5 hours later after application with no primer. It leaves pores looking great with a natural finish. Unfortunately, if I wrinkle my forehead then lines show up. When I tried using this with a primer, lines were not visible.

Lasting power: stayed on a total of about 6 hours with primer and powder. Probably could've lasted another hour or two. No breakouts with this! Yay! Yes, it has a sweet syrupy smell. This dissipates after about an hour and a half. Be careful if you are sensitive to smells. With the no breakout factor, great undertone color match, makes my skin soft...yes, would totally repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I knew something seemed familiar about the packaging on this. It's a poorly constructed and over priced dupe of E.L.F.'s studio tinted moisturizer. The E.L.F. version isn't nearly as greasy or as heavy and costs $2 less. Normally I don't have an issue with dupes but it is so wrong that they want to charge you more for this than the original. Just go to Target and get the original please. Pass this one on by. It's not worth it.

on 4/13/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a tinted moisturizer with a "BB cream" label. I got the shade light/medium and it matched my light (yellow undertoned) skin well. It has light coverage so I topped it with a dusting of mineral makeup to set it. The weather today was a comfortable 60 degrees and my skin became quite oily by the late afternoon so I don't think I will be using this in the summer.

I may save this for the winter time on days when I want light coverage. This hasn't caused any acne and is fairly easy to wash off. Once this tube is done I won't repurchase.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Orange orange orange orange! I was thrilled somebody came out with a BB cream described as "Light" as I am super pale and the american bb creams all go way too dark on me either on first application or after an hour or two of oxidation.

This one was a letdown from the start as it left a lovely oompa loompa shade on my face just applying the first dot.

At least it was cheap I suppose...

This was a terrible BB cream. It doesn't even live up as a tinted moisturizer! It is so sheer that it covers nothing, just leaves a greasy film on your face. And the smell... oh dear Lord, the smell. It smells like burned maple syrup with a hint of plastic? It's disgusting. Like a reviewer below me, I had to wash this off my face after about a 1/2 an hour because my eyes were watering from the smell. The only thing I liked was the color range,and the fact that it had a coupon on the package. It's quite sad really, because I adore the Coverall foundation, and had hoped that this would be similar...