Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 1/24/2016 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This bb cream pleasantly surprised me. I really love the wnw coverall foundation, but lately have been looking for something a little more moisturizing and more natural coverage as I am getting older (I'm 27). The coverage is very sheer, but buildable - I wear 2 coats. It feels nice and smooth when I apply with my fingers over my clinique moisturizer & coverall primer (which I highly recommend) I thought I would still need a little foundation on top, but I just set it with maybelline matte powder and it lasts for several hrs!! My skin looks and feels soft and moisturized, and not oily... Best of all, it doesn't break me out!!

This does smell a bit weird. But it doesn't bother me or linger once dried.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews on here - sometimes you have to take some risks! Lol Love this!

UPDATE: It's been about 2 weeks and I am still loving this stuff. I have tried a couple of other BBs (clinique CC, Loreal magic, Lumene CC, maybelline BB) and I don't like them half as much. This is the ONLY BB I've tried that does a good job at evening my skin tone and blurring my pores while still looking very natural. My only gripe with this is lasting power. When I'm home, it's fine, but when I wear this to work I start to get oily about halfway through the day and need to re-powder. Still, it never looks cakey or unnatural.

I love this. my skin feels awesome very light foundation doesn't break me out. I like it for every day use expecially for summer to have something light on my combination skin with a bit of bronzer it's perfect for me. If you need something heavy to do alot of coverage this is not right for u.

on 6/14/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

on 4/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It matched my skin perfectly and worked great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it did start breaking me out on my chin, and I couldn't stand the maple syrup smell. I thought it would fade as the day went on, but i smelled like Ihop all day. It even got on my hoodie, and I smelled like it the next day when I didn't even wear the makeup. I threw it in the trash. Other than the smell and breakout, the coverage and color was alright, especially for the price.