Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie BB Cream

2.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.8 % (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It's way too sheer to be considered a BB cream. :/

It doesn't stay for even an hour and barely covers my redness/blemishes, even if I apply primer beforehand. I'm not sure if I'm applying it wrong but I just do 2 layers of it if I have time to do so. The only positive things about it are the packaging & the price for it.

So unless someone has some advice/tips on using it, I probably won't get it again.

This BB cream is a disappointment. It is very very sheer and makes me look insanely shiny and greasy, as though I have been out in the heat all day even if it's freshly applied. It never actually settles or "sets" on my skin, even with powder. It just sits over it, feeling thick and...gloopy, for lack of a better word. It made my powder get chunky and gross while simultaneously rubbing the product right off my face.
This also smells strange. I can't place the scent, but it's not something I want on my face to smell all day.
For reference, my skin is mostly even, no real imperfections minus the occasional enlarged pore and one slight pitted scar from surgery years ago. I have minor redness on my cheeks and darkness around the eyes. It's pretty easy to find a foundation to cover or at least minimize all of these, but this product doesn't even do that.
The best I can say about this is that it has SPF. other than that, it's not really anything to write home about.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

You definitely get what you paid for when using this product. Thankfully I got this on sale for $2. First off this does smell horrible. It smells to chemically or someone just left this product outside in the sun next to garbage. Oddly I still decided to put this on my face and it was ok. It blends good and evens out my skintone. Very light coverage. For me it wasnt builadable, the more I put the more my face was getting greasy. I got the shade med/deep and it was a bit lighter than my NC35 skintone. This product just wasn't for me.

I'm really disappointed with this, as an avid Wet N Wild fan, this was a big letdown. This is extremely sheer and has very minimal coverage, unlike Asian bb creams. It is also kind of greasy feeling initially on the skin until it sinks into your skin, and also needs to be set with powder. At least it was cheap, it came out to 3.80 because of a manufacturer's coupon on the packaging. If you want coverage, the Coverall cream foundation is way better.

on 2/19/2014 10:46:00 AM

I'm new to the BB cream world, so I figured I would give this one a shot since it was 4.99 at walmart. I'm not super thrilled about it, but it's also not a huge disappointment. The coverage is light, which I like. But the more you layer it the more you get. I found out if I use 2 layers it gets a tad too dark, but I also have very light skin. Another reviewer said it evened out her redness, it does the same for me. Its not really oily or greasy, but it also doesn't dry my already dry skin out. It's nice when I don't want to wear foundation.

The smell isn't as horrible as some people are saying, but it does kind of smell like waffles when I first put it on. I don't smell it too much longer after I go on about my day.

I'm not a huge fan, I'll use it while I have it, but I don't see myself buying it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Haters are gonna hate!! I think previous reviewers are totally overreacting to the smell of this BB Cream and this is coming from someone who's very sensitive to fragrances. For under $6, this is a very impressive product with light-medium coverage; perfect for days when I desire a more natural look and gives my skin a nice glow!

Application is easy and Wet n Wild has improved the tube opening so that product isn't wasted like their Coverall foundation, I apply with my fingers or a stippling brush and finish with pressed powder to set it--this is important because the formula is very dewy/moisturizing and I have shine issues if I don't use powder on top, thats my main complaint.

The final look is healthy, glowing skin with blurred pores and imperfections. I really like how my skin looks with Fergie's BB cream and I appreciate the wide(ish) variety of shades compared to other ds brands, my shade is light-medium and I'm NC20-25 for reference.

Will I repurchase? So far, heck yes! I will update if this changes or causes a breakout.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried. I'm not saying it's the best out there by any means, but it works for me. This product does have a distinct smell, but it doesn't bother me. I got this in the shade light and it matches my fair skin perfectly.

PRO'S
SPF 15
evens out skin tone
light coverage (could build to medium)
feels light on the skin
not sticky or greasy
great base for foundation
mutes out redness on cheeks and pimples (doesn't cover them completely)
gives a nice glow
could be worn alone just to brighten and give sheer to light coverage
feels light enough to wear underneath foundation
easy to blend with sponge or fingertips

CON'S
I don't really have any for this product

I wear this under my foundation to get a extra bit of coverage and even out my redness. I still use a primer under this, and even with all three products on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy. I got this at Walgreens for around $5. You really have nothing to lose by trying this product. Walgreens accepts returns on cosmetics, so if you're a fan of Wet n Wild, try this!

on 11/25/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Cheapest BB cream I've seen drugstore wise but the smell is awful. I wore the BB cream for 30 min and took it off because the smell was just too awful.