3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 years ago

Edit, 2/4/16 Yuk. I went to her website today to buy one of her planner pages and I noticed the price went up on this stuff by 50 cents and yet there is still no UVA protection in this so called "beauty balm" --- what gives?!!! Below are the ingredients from her website. Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.0%, Oxybenzone 2.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Glycerin, 1,3 Propanediol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Isopenyldiol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina (Kelp) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, PEG 40 Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Caffeine, Cyclodextrin, Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trioctldodecyl Citrate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Propylene Gycol Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isostearyl Linoleate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-TButyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isononyl Isonanoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Alumina, Sodium Stearoyl Lactate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Triacetin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide. ********************************************************************************************************** Her planner system changed my life and I love that her products are cruelty free. I love her lip gloss and her mineral powder foundation and I can live with the expensive pricing, however, this BB cream crosses the line for me. Oh Trish! Not only does it exclude UVA protecting ingredients, but Physicians Formula sells the same BB cream at a fraction of the price with one exception -- theirs has UVA protecting ingredients. I would give this no stars if I could. Thank goodness it was just a sample I received.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

6 years ago

I use a lot of Trish products, but this is one I really can't do without. I like a very natural make up look, but I do tend to have a lot of redness that needs coverage. This product does both. It is surprising to me how well this blends into the skin. It gives a matte, but moisturized look.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

6 years ago

I decided to try this after reading some reviews when it first came out. I was put off by the price - it's really expensive for my budget - but figured it would be a one-timer. It's almost weird when you first use it - it comes out of the tube looking way too dark (it only comes in two shades, and I got the lighter one), but apparently it "balances" when it goes on to your skin. It is very soft and very lightweight, and you truly do only need a tiny bit for your entire face. Once applied, it really stays put, and doesn't settle into lines and creases. Your face looks clean and natural, and skin tone is evened out. It is expensive, but I have to say that I've had my tube for almost a year, and it is just now getting towards the end of the product. So overall, it's not as expensive, but that first plunk down of the cash is tough!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

Okay, I am going to start by saying this product is NOT CHEAP! $85!?! Who do you think you are, Trish McEvoy? *sigh* I will say I unexpectedly fell in love with this product. I almost wish I hadn't, just based on the price. I tend to like heavy or full coverage makeup -whether liquid foundation or powder (MAC Studio Fix). I often powder Studio Fix over my foundation, so that's a good example of the type of coverage I prefer. That being said, I do not need full coverage makeup, it's mainly out of habit. My skin is mostly clear with just a little pink to it, but I still tend to shy away from a tinted moisturizer or anything along those lines as they seem too sheer. This BB cream is so interesting and I adore it and I don't put any additional foundation or powder over this. I will say for the average consumer, a little bit goes a LONG way with this BB cream. I tend to build coverage, and that's one thing I like about this. It also dries to a very smooth, silky, matte velvet finish, which means I don't feel like I need to powder over it. There are only 2 shades and somehow Shade 1 is perfect for me, which is shocking, because I'm quite pale. It doesn't have any orange (thankfully!) and it does have yellow, which is what even out my complexion leaving it look like I'm not wearing any makeup at all, just beautiful glowing skin! My sample has lasted me over a week, but I will be purchasing once I'm out.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age30-35