By Terry Terrybly Densiliss

By Terry Terrybly Densiliss

4.4

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Dextrin Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Talc, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Palmitic Acid, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CI 77019 (Mica)

on 7/26/2016 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is an absolutely lovely foundation. I have mature skin, not terribly dry (which I think might not work as well on a really dry skin JMHO). I have tried many foundations, lower-end when i was younger - all high-end for past several years. This is unbeatable. I have fairly light skin and the one foundation that is also good on me texture-wise and color is the EL Re-Nutriv Cream in Fresco for reference. In TD I am a perfect #7 - love it. Again, might now work for really dry skin.
The only downside is that there are not many shade choices and the lower-end numbers are pretty light.

on 7/9/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is a high quality product however it doesn't meet my foundation goals: med-high coverage, yellow based, lasting and non-cloying texture. This is really something for pink or beige based girls, dry-very dry skin and those who want light coverage. This has less pigment than a BB cream. Also its heavy for the coverage so I don't particularly enjoy using it since it has pooled into fine lines after 4hrs, there is too much migration. I could see this working for dry skin since it can suck up the moisture so it doesn't migrate as much. It looks as if I'm wearing make up with this as well, so I'm not inclined to recommend unless you try sample and you love it. I tried hard to make it work but gave it away after 2 weeks.

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

This is my favorite foundation for daily, flawless coverage, and I've tried dozens! I had been using and loving highly rated, extremely hardcore, very full-coverage pro foundations (including but not limited to Kat Von D Tattoo Lock It, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, CoverFX Extreme Cover, MAC Pro Full Coverage Cream, RCMA, Kryolan, Graftobian) along with several popular medium to full-coverage commercial liquid and stick ones (i.e. Dior Star, Dior Capture Totale Anti-Aging, Chanel Lift, Marc Jacobs (re)Marcable, MUFE Ultra HD Stick, Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation, Tom Ford Traceless Stick and Perfecting Liquid Foundations, Suqqu Face Fix N+, et cetera). Don't get me wrong, they're all truly excellent in their own way, but I found that By Terry Densiliss foundation offered a way more "blurred, naturally luminous, lit from within skin finish without much blending, effort, or additional highlighters or glow enhancing primers.

Why does this take the very top slice of the base-cake? As I mentioned above, it blurs using bio-mimetic pigments and gel-ish textured polymers, instead of the usual flat color pigments and heavy silicones or waxes, so it looks almost ethereal while covering a a whole host of imperfections with an airbrushed, perfect finish.Sounds too good to be true? Well...

Truly, the only cons I can think of are:

* Not a great shade selection for very warm-yellow-olive skin tones (I use #7, and it is a pinch darker than ideal for my C25 winter skin tone, but quite close with a little blending)
* The price tag…OK, this is prohibitively expensive for most. It retails $116 for 1 fluid ounce, but you can use a three-installment payment plan on Beautylish, or Ebay to find yourself a bargain. It really is gorgeous, and easy to apply! I get compliments on my skin ALL THE TIME with this!

Added Bonus: It smells like roses!!!

on 7/5/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been a loyal 'brand' kind of gal when it comes to my make up through the years, and especially foundation. I'm 45 and this year I've been on a quest to find a foundation that helps my skin appear younger. I have somewhat good skin but am seeing some fine lines appearing on my forehead (and when I smile around my eyes). This is amazing. It goes on beautifully (I use 2 pumps and apply with a brush). I finish it off with the By Terry loose powder but am starting to think that the powder isn't necessary. My skin looks better with just the foundation. It's very expensive (the most expensive one I've found!) but I love it and will buy again...

on 1/14/2016 7:01:00 AM

Eversince I got Terribly Densiliss, I never touch my Cover Expert anymore. TD doesn't enhance dry patches like CE do which is horrible! I've combination skin, I'm 20 (some of yall might think I'm quit young for a serum foundation but trust me, where I live in causes so much damage to our skin and most of us here started using anti-aging products at a young age). I'm an NC30 and I have TD in no. 5 Medium Peach and CE in no. 7 Vanilla Beige. Medium Peach is quite too light and rosy for me but strangely it blends with my skintone seamlessly. It's coverage amaze me being it a serum foundation, I believe most of the other serum foundations only gives light coverage, I'd say TD gives medium but build-able coverage. I've been wearing TD for a good 1 week and have been loving it so far. I also set my base with By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder, which I highly recommend too!

on 7/21/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty amazing stuff. I have oily/combo skin. And this just lasts without feeling mask like and cemented on the face. The finish and quality is just so unique. No other foundation compares. But the price. AUD $152... I don't know. Yes I would repurchase because it's so hard for me to find a foundation that lasts and doesn't break me out. Can't lie though, it hurts the wallet!

on 5/19/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG foundation!
Yes, ladies, that is correct. This foundation is HG for me. After years of searching and being nitpicky and at 44, I've found it! Here is why....

1. It does not oxidise (like Dior Forever, Dior Star, Lancome, Clarins Everlasting et al)
2. Does not magnify or settle in facial lines.
3. Has a soft focus or satin finish which is essential for us post 40 gals.
4. Has medium to full coverage without appearing cakey.
5. Lasts all day despite being an anti aging serum formulation.
6. Dries to a dry not wet finish, so no need to powder to set this foundation.

The only two negatives I can think of are first, the price which is more than high end at $154 (Australian) and double cost of my Dior Forever. Second, there is not a great variety of colour options to choose from. That being said, it is a fantastic foundation for aging skin (I am normal to dry skin, so I'm unsure how this would perform for you oily - skin ladies) with lines and I found perfect colour for my NC 20-25 being the 5.5 rosy sand. For colour reference, I am neutral tending towards yellow (but not yellow) and any pink undertone foundations make me look ashy or grey.

Ladies, I highly highly recommend this foundation. It is the bomb....for me. Pity about the cost, but worth every dollar and I only use 1 pump to cover my whole face so it will last. I will definitely repurchase this foundation. Incidentally, it works brilliantly with the densiliss concealer which I use for under eye dark circles and highlighting. Also costly product, but again worth every dollar.

on 2/8/2015 9:43:00 AM

I really love this, despite the cost. Just one drop, plus half a drop of Terry brightening serum, covers beautifully with enough to give a little extra attention to a nasty broken vein. Coverage is good but still looks natural and it lasts!. I find it easier to use my fingers to apply and it does go on more easily over a primer. I've had no adverse reactions but as to whether it improves my 76 year old skin I can't really say. But what I can be certain about is that it's a lovely product, elegantly packaged and so far I've not found anything to beat it. I use the Light Amber shade with a tiny drop of the Immaculate Light brightening serum. I might change that to a warmer shade when summer comes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok. This is a beautiful foundation. It goes on so silky but dries pretty quickly being it's a serum. I'm 45 and dry so this offers me moisture AND full coverage and leaves my face feeling completely covered but with a very soft focus touch. I know it's expensive, most of her products are but this line is extremely luxurious and does what it says. Only problem I really have is the coloring. Wish they had more colors to choose from. The color I got was too light so I either have to wear some bronzer to warm up my face or mix it. I hate mixing it when I spent so much but it goes with whatever you choose to mix it with and it still leaves a beautiful finish that stays on all day. It feels very hydrating also and I love that. Winter time in Texas is not as bad as some of you have but when your skin isn't use to the cold it can change drastically... Final opinion - winner for the old ladies. For you youngens save your money.... Your skin isn't all about this yet. :-)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Double wear, but better. Needs some prep, but worth it.
So here's the deal, this foundation covers like a full coverage matte, but makes your skin look ultra perfect and about five years younger. It's also super hydrating.
What it won't do: it doesn't sit well on skin which is currently under hydrated/ flaky/ not properly prepped. In this situation it'll actually make it looks worse 😳 . So, my advice is to either give yourself a mini facial once a week, or, try something a little oily underneath it. Even a couple of drops of good quality hydrating oil like sunday riley Juno, or something with some slip like chantecaille anti glycation primer. Shake the bottle ( it's got luminising pigments which tend to sink to the bottom) and apply with a paddle style brush. Do NOT rub it in while it is drying- this make up 'sets' and gives a lifting effect so it'll go patchy if you rub it during the setting process.
I know this seems like a lot of fuss but it really does make you look a good solid five years younger, plus covering pretty much any redness/ pigmentation etc, so in my book that's worth a bit of effort. Photographs stunningly well.
This foundation would suit someone who already looks after their skin who wants a super perfect finish. Wears all day without rubbing off.