Jordana Apple cheeks

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/14/2017 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a pigmented matte color that I love. The name apple cheeks is so accurate because the hue has the colors of an apple, red, pink, and bit of orange. Medium to deep skin toned ladies look for this. I love a touch of it to give me...apple cheeks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a bright cheery almost cherry red blush. A light hand is needed. But this is perfect for a mid to dark tone skin color. Just a happy non complicated color! These are 2.49 at Jordana.com or at Kmart. These are very long lasting...

on 11/14/2013 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This blush from Jordana is an extremely bright pinkish red. I'm an NC20 in Mac and this blush was way too dark and brighter than I am comfortable with. That being said, it would be gorgeous on someone with a darker skin tone. I've been buying these Jordana blushes lately and thought I would try something out of my usual comfort zone. These blushes are creamy and nicely pigmented. And for only $2.50 it's fun to experiment. The packaging is typical cheap drugstore, but sturdy.

on 3/30/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a vivid, red-coral tone on my olive skin. It is highly pigmented so the smallest amount is all it takes to produce a beautiful flushed, natural look. Another winner from Jordana!