Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

on 12/29/2018 11:52:00 PM

For a lip balm that's available at most chemists and supermarkets, this is a decent product. It leaves a tiny red tint on lips that looks natural, and somehow healthy.

I'm not sure if Vaseline is actually moisturising, or if it just acts as a barrier from the elements. It doesn't have any of the moisturising ingredients that many other lip balms have (all types of good oils and butters), but is somehow still soothing and comfortable to wear. I don't mind the thick feeling as it's not greasy.

I have the rosy lips and original and they're both good. Compared to a normal tub of Vaseline it's incredibly expensive, so I'd love to know if it's any different than regular Vaseline or petroleum jelly.

makes my lips glossy and healthy looking. good for days where i'm stuck in air conditioned rooms, bad for days when it's humid and i'm outside. my lips never crack after wearing this so i always come back to it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have Rosy Lips, in the plastic tub.

For years I have diligently been buying all-natural lip products, on the grounds that since they are on my mouth, I’m going to injest most of whatever I wear, and some of them are pretty good. But the fact remains that I’ve still been chewing dried pieces of skin off my lips anyway, which is a pretty good indicator that no, they really aren’t working.

So I’ve given up, and done what a friend of mine with a medical background told me to do ages ago: buy some Vaseline.

What can I say? It works. My lips aren’t cracking anymore.

I find that the Rosy formulation is, oddly, somewhat less greasy, almost like it’s just a touch thicker, than the plain stuff. The tint is pretty and subtle. And nothing makes lips look better than looking healthy, even when you have nothing on them.

If you want a tip for wearing it a little fancier, use a lip liner pencil that matches the color of your lips well and blend it in towards the center of your mouth a little before you put on your Rosy Lips. It keeps it from spreading beyond the edges of your lip line. A dull pencil is better than a very sharp one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the round tin and I love it! The texture is different than regular vaseline and different to the other lip balm flavours. This one's texture is buttery and smooth and glides on - it isn't thick or greasy. It's also slightly tinted so it will give you a bit of colour but not much. Very good balm, keeps my lips smooth and hydrated throughout the day.

on 2/21/2018 2:02:00 AM

I am a lipstick junkie and I always were matte shades the kind that really dry your lips out so I tried this and I luv it very moisturizering it's a lil thicker then regular Vaseline but really does help when your lips take a beating I definetly recomend

on 12/27/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the U.K. versions of this in Rosy Lips, Plain and Aloe Vera. I was really surprised to like them so much!
They are smoother and much better blended than typical Vaseline. They’re decent for wearing outside when it’s cold and wet and windy. They’re quite soothing. It snowed, rained and hailed today in England, and I was out all day. A couple applications of these cleared up the tightness and dryness in my lips and protected them nicely from the wind. I also put them on before before bed and wake up to nice lips. I actually think I prefer the Aloe one, it’s thicker and stays on longer. These are cheap and decent. I’ve run the gamut with lip balm, I have tons from La Mer to Nuxe to speciality balms I got in Greece, to Burt’s Bees and Natural Ice. Sigh. The list goes on. These land somewhere in the high middle. I got three tins for £2.50, so the price was excellent.
The Rody Lips is a lot less greasy than the rose salve lip balm that was so popular, I can’t remeber the name but it was sold at Bath and Body Works. I had a few tins of that but it was super greasy.

They need to be reapplied. I haven’t found a lip balm that doesn’t. Lanolin lasts the longest, far longer than any lip balm product I’ve used.

Its petroleum jelly, its vaseline, what can go wrong... my mom gave me one and i used it for my dry lips, i felt it was numbing and i was thinking maybe its working well, 2nd day lips felt like its turning to be like angelina jolie but atill i thought maybe it will dry all up and dead skin will fall up, so used it for the next 3 days, but lips because more rough and all dried up, a but painful if il stretch the lips.... its not rosy at all its scaly

I really dislike this product, and much prefer the tinned version (the UK version, I believe) of Lip Therapy. The one that comes in this small plastic container is thick, sticky, and does not do much for my lips, requiring many reapplications throughout the day.

on 5/13/2017 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Everyone should have this product, its so good. Its small enough to bring with you anywhere, I prefer this to the actual original vaseline tub. The rose makes this feel like an actual lip care product and adds the tiniest, very sheen, color of pink. I love anything rose really. The price is good, I don't like the idea of using my finer to put this on since they won't always be clean (when you're out and have been in contact with the world's germs). This can also get in your nail which I don't like at all. But the product is great.

I love this stuff!! Keeps my lips so soft and smooth. The only thing I hate that its a tub you have to stick your finger in! I would much rather a squeeze tube but i over look that for the results it gives my sensitive lips!