Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This fragrance has been around for years and so has my obsession with vanilla. I remember smelling this for the first time at 12 years old. I had been gifted three small bottles of this. I can remember thinking it was clearly not an appropriate choice to be my first perfume. Fast forward almost ten years. I've revisited this scent and I still don't find this perfume to be appropriate. Upon first spritz I'm bombarded by its strength! The one spritz I sprayed was cloying and heavy. The most irritating aspect of that first part, is that there was no discernible scent to it. I could not identify vanilla or any of the florals. It was one loud scent without any clear notes. On my skin it took roughly two hours for this fragrance to dry down into something even mildly acceptable. By then the vanilla had become quite apparent but I just didn't feel it was blended well with the other notes. The final result was just okay, nothing to write home about. I adore vanilla and this did eventually deliver on that, plus the lasting power was excellent on me. Two lippies for those qualities. The packaging isn't the prettiest and could probably use an update. Overall, to my nose it does smell like a drugstore fragrance. There's no mistaking this for a Frederic Malle or a L'artisan.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A good old tried and true scent that I go back to from time to time. Very light and pleasant smelling without being overbearing. Worth trying out.

Popular Fragrances